English correction about my experience

•  
  • 213
  • 3
  • 3
Jan 10, 2018 04:13 graphic design photography English correction English Spanish experiences travel help
English correction about my experience

Feel like a model and discover the best Amsterdam’s corners with me

Hi! I'm a young spanish graduated in Advertising and Public Relations. Nowadays I work as a graphic designer for known brands and as a profesional portraits photographer too. I love shooting people and capture their feelings & emotions.

My mission It’s to teach people how to pose comfortable but especially I want to teach them to appear in their photos natural and awesome at the same time that they are having fun and laughing with me! I can share my tips about photography and experiences that I have lived in France or Spain and also at the end of our experience I will invite to eat a spanish tapa or Typical Dutch snacks while we watch the portraits!

At first, I started learning self-taught about photography and It became my passion, but two years ago I made an exposition about surreal photography and since this I have been working in Spain and France as a Professional Freelance Portrait Photographer and now It’s Amsterdam’s turn!

We’ll walk around the best corners for photos of Amsterdam that tourist never used to see and I will also provide you an exciting and funny photoshoot. I can also help you to learn how to set up your camera at day or night to capture your moment in the way you want. Then in the end of the photoshoot I will invite you to a good Spanish Tapas Bar or Typical Dutch snacks, you can choose and we will sit down to see and talk about your photos.

I love meeting new people, share experiences, discover new cultures and travel, for this reason I think that It's an interesting idea to make amazing portraits to the traveller at the same time that I make discover the city of Amsterdam and my favourite corners. Let's have fun shooting together!

I would like to share experiences 3-5 days at week

You can see my work in Facebook:
Or in my web page (under construction)

We will be walking for the duration of this visit and photo shoot, so wear comfortable clothing, and bring a bottle of water and a snack.