8. TOPIC FRIENDSHIP

•  
  • 32
  • 2
  • 1
8. TOPIC FRIENDSHIP

I have some questions for my homework and I answered them. Please review the answers for me. Thank you very much

1. Do you have many close friends?
Answer 1:
To be honest, I don’t have a lot of close friends. I just have one that confides in. Her name is Phuong and we have known each other since we were at the primary school.
For me personally, she is a reliable and kind-hearted friend who always stands by me, regardless of what situation is and I’m so thankful to have a close friend like her
Answer 2:
Yes, of course. I have several friends that keep a friendship for many years. We should have something in common, such as life values, interests, etc, so every time we meet, we have a lot of topics to share

2. What do you usually do with your close friends?
Answer 1:
Well, it depends on my mood. If I’m a good mood, I often get together with friends at the weekend. So, I prefer hanging out with my friends and we’re playing football together.
However, sometimes when I’m tired of working or studying, I just want to stay at home and take a rest

3. Do you think friendship is important?
Answer 1
Yes, definitely
There is no doubt that friendships play a vital role in our life. They make our lives interesting and wonderful because we can talk to and share experiences with each other.
My friends make me laugh and forgive my mistakes. So I know I can also rely on them whenever I need help or support
Answer 2
I think it’s important to have friends that you can talk to and share experiences with. My friends make me laugh, but I know I can also rely on them whenever I need help or support

4. How do you keep in contact with your friends?
Well, I keep in touch with most people these days either by social media or texting. When I’m making plans to hang out with someone or attend an event or to set up lunch or a visit, I might contact someone on Facebook or else call or text them.

5. Do you like meeting new people?
Yes, of course. There is so much excitement when you meet new people because they have so new stories to tell. You know, different cultures, different languages, different opinion, yet we both make attempts to know each other. There is a sort novelty that comes to me. Every time I meet someone new, I want to build a strong relationship with them

6. Do you like face-to-face conversations with people?
Yes, of course.
To be honest, I’m a social butterfly. So I love communicating face to face with others surrounding me to become more confident and have good social skills. It’s also an interesting way to gain knowledge and experience for myself.

7. Have you ever help a friend by giving advice?
Yes, definitely. For example, when my friend feels down, I want to to keep it simple and straight.
So I try to make him/her understand a thing that accepts the failure is inevitable when he/she wants to succeed, then he should move forward with what best he can do for it to conquer it.
In conclusion, I think it’s a good way to helps him cheer him up

8. What kind of people do you like to meet?
Actually, I’m attracted to those who are honest, have a good sense of humor, discipline and studious because I think I can learn a lot for them. Moreover, I always try to avoid making friends with people who are superiority complex

9. Are your friends mostly your age or different ages?
Well, most of my friends are about the same age as me because we met at school or university. I’ve got one or two friends who are older or younger that I met through work

10. Do you prefer having a few close friends or a lot of just friends?
Although it could be fun to have a large circle of friends. I’d rather have a few close friends because we get to be able to spend more time with each other and develop more meaningful relationships

Part 3
11. What should the qualities of a friend be?
To be honest, I suppose there are several qualities that people usually look for when making friends.
For example, a friend should be supportive. Instead of making you feel less of yourself like other people, a friend is supposed to get your back and encourage you to accomplish whatever you set yourself up for
Friends are also expected to be honest by telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to, even if it can hurt your feelings. They do it because they really care about you

12. Is it better to have a few close friends than many just friends?
Honestly, it can be nice to be popular and have many friends just to hang out with, it’s definitely more important to have some close friends who really know who you are and get your back
Good times can be shared with anyone, when things go wrong, it’s true friends that you turn to
13. What is more important, friends or family?
I think it’s simply inappropriate to make this comparison because, at a certain point in our life, a certain relationship seems to matter more than the others. Without parents, we wouldn’t be having this life but without best friends, we wouldn’t be enjoying it

14. What do you do when you feel unhappy?
It depends, really. Some days I just want to go out and be with somebody I’m comfortable with like my close friends. If I’m in a chatty mode, I may share with them about all the things that have been troubling my life, but if I don’t feel like talking then I’d rather just forget about it all and try to have some fun with my friends doing things that we love, such as going shopping, going to the cinema or eating some good food.
Other days, I may want to spend the whole day being by myself and watch some of my favorite American variety shows which have never failed to lift my mood and help me unwind my thoughts in some of the most difficult times of my life