Alone in the Universe?

•  
  • 407
  • 3
  • 2
The way I see it, there’s a strong possibility of the existence of life in another planets, because there’re thousands of these in the Universe that can support life. The Universe is so immense and so unknown that we don’t even know how big it is. Besides, the Earth in one of the youngest planets, which leads me to think that living organisms may have developed on other planets before.

Apart from that, I’m not sure about the existence of UFOs. I think there’s little chance of that.
To be honest, this topic is not my cup of tea so I’ve rarely seen documentaries or programmes on TV about UFOs, although I know there’re a lot of people who say that they have concrete evidences about seeing unidentified objects, and even we can found many web sites about UFOs. However, I wonder how is it possible that the aliens come to Earth in disc-shaped craft? Why do that? It seems like the way humans got aliens spacecraft in science fiction novels in the 70s and 80s. Besides, all the images are always been taken from a long distance so none can be sure it is a UFO and not a bird or a plane.