Disney land again:)

•  
  • 215
  • 5
  • 2
Hi.
Thank godnees it's Friday.
I'm really happy about it.
I got to home straight after work because I didn't have any plans even though it was Friday. lol
Actually, I was a bit busy with my work today since we got some stuff to finish by the end of the day because it was end of this month.
I'm little bit tired, but I still have some feel to end this post.

As tittle says, my husband and I are going to Disney land tomorrow.
It's been just about two weeks since we went to Disney land in California.
It sounds like I am a big fan of Disney land. I love going there, but I'm not that crazy about it.

My father in law gave us tickets for us. The tickets were something that his company had gave employees and their family for free. I don't really know what exactly it is.
But, this is the reason why we're going to Disney land. When you have ticlets, then why not going there?

I'm so excited about it, but one thing I'm worried about is the waiting time for rides.
It's just insane. You have to wait as least a hour or so to ride a ride.
I didn't have to wait that long back in disney land in California, and I liked it so much.
I've been to Disney land in Tokyo over 20 times, and I thought I got used to the waiting time in a way. It's a bit strange, though, that once you know something easier, then the old one seems disgusting.

I have no choice though.
We'll have to wait longer than we've experienced in the States, but other than that, Disney land Tokyou is such a wonderful and enjoyable place.
I'm going to enjoy full of it:)