20 Years

•  
  • 503
  • 1
  • 1
This weekend, something exciting happend to me. I got to meet my childhood friends for the first time in 20 years! Isn't this exciting?

When I was little, our family lived in a condominium where my father's company owned. And there lived my childhood friend, too. I don't remenber everything about that time because I was too little, but I still remenber we had lots of fun playing together.

After moving to a different place, we gradually became drifted apart because I had my new life going on at my new place and so did she.

Somewhat my mother and her mother have been keeping in tough, so I heard how she's been doing from my mother but we never had any chance to see each other.

After her father retired from the company, he's just opened his dreamed coffee shop near my house, so my parents and I visited there, and that was how I met with her.

We've changed a lot. I thought I wouldn't recognize her if I had seen her somewhere different. Maybe she would have felt the same because 20 years ago we both were kids. As we talked, I found that there still remained some looks in her face as she used to, which brought back the memories of my childhood.

I wish I could go back to that time!