Los Angeles and how our honeymoon went: Part 3

•  
  • 218
  • 5
  • 1
It's been a bit while since I last posted about our honeymoon, but this is Part 3 of it.

The third day of Los Angeles was tough for us because we'd got to get up early.
It's not like what you think as "early", it was really early!
We had to get up at 4 AM, since a tour stuff would pick us up at around 5 am.

We only slept for 3 or 4 hours on that day.

I wasn't that sleepy , though, because I was really excited to go to Grand Canyon, which was one of the biggest porposes on our honeymoon.

We headed for Grand Canyon by a small jet.
There were other parties except for us, which seemed younger than us. I guess they would probably be on their guraduation trips.

A flight took us about 1 and half hours, and it was a enjoyable experience for me.
Veiws from a window of the jet were astonisingly beautiful.
I took lots of pictures of them.

After an hour and a half or so, we finally touched down at an airport in Grand Canyon.

It was colder than we'd expected.
Actually, it was only us who were shivering for being dressed light. Everyone, except for us, seemed to dressed in a right way for the place.

There was a Japanese guide waiting for us, and she took us to Grand Canyon by bus from the airport.

On the way, she gave us some instructions of Grand Canyon.
There were a lot of things that we should pay attention to when seeing around in Grand Canyon, but what most shocked me was that there would be some tourists who fall off from the valley and lose their lives. For saving nature, some place have no fences, and some tourists who wanted to take some pictures happen to fall off since they're aprroching too close to the edge.

Oh, at this point, I think I need some breaks to keep posting on.
So, I'll post more about part 3 on next post!