It's been a long time since I posted last time!

•  
  • 310
  • 1
  • 1
Hi, there.
It's been a long time since I posted last time here. I was putting off to write entries even though I had enough time! lol

I'm a bit procrastinator. I know it's such an bad habit.

It's been almost two months since I last wrote. I don't have good excuses about this.

Actually, I wasn't neglecting learning English at all. Ever since I started Skype English lesson, I've been really into it.

It's such a fun to talk to people in English and discuss on various topics which give me some new ideas and perspectives.

They give us a 25 minites lesson a day with relatively reasonable price, and I think it's a good way to immerse myself to a situation where English is only allowed to use.

It's diffucult to find any place like that living in Japan unless if you pay a lot.

I wish I had friends who could be a language partner, though.

However, every teachers are well-trained and they give me some good advice to improve my English more.

Anyways, I'm a lot more confident with my English than before, and I know more about how I should practice my English to reach a level that I really want to be.

I need to do more readings to remenber vocabularies required to express exactly what I want to say.

Watching movies also helps a lot to get used to the real English speed.

With these two things in mind, I'll practice my English more and more to become fluent!

Maybe, I should write more. haha:)