Fighting against a complex!

•  
  • 162
  • 3
  • 0
Hi.
I haven't been posting here for a while because I was busy with my work.
I left my house at around 7 o'clock, and never got to home up until 8 or 9 o'clock.
So, it was rather difficult for me to make some time to post here even though I really wanted to do.

But now, I have much time than I did because I got offs today and tomorrow:)
I've got a lot to do, though, like finding next job since I'm quiting my current job at the end of this month. But combining the following weekend, I'll have four days offs in a raw, which is really exciting for me.

I want to start my carrer as an English teacher for children, which has been my longest dream. Last year when my husband and I got married, I thought this would be a good opportunity for me both to quit my current job and start something I'd really wanted to do.

BTW, as the tittle says,
I'm going to post about how to overcome your complex because I had many complexs when I was a child. I'm not going further to specify what my complex were as a child because that reminds me of some bitter memoriesX(

Now, I don't really care my complex that much than I used to back in my childhood, but sometime when someone says something that is related to my complex even though he/she doesn't mean it, I do care.

I'm not goot at forgetting bad things, so it sticks me for a while to get over it.
And this bad habit of me sometimes goes around in circiles in my mindX(

So, I thought it would be good to ask those of you who read my post a way to get over your complex!
If you have any ideas, pleace leave me comment:)
Thanks in advance.