A very nice Japanese shopping site [PR]

•  
  • 3506
  • 4
  • 2
Dear Lang-8 users,

Thank you very much for using Lang-8.

Today, I have a good introduction for you.
It is called FlutterScape.
You can sell and buy cool Japanese things here.
It is easy and convenience than any other shopping or auction site.
Let's see the message from the staff of FlutterScape.

------------

Hi everyone!

My name is Takehiro, from FlutterScape.

Thank you so much for this opportunity to introduce FlutterScape here at the Lang-8.

Have you ever said to yourself "wow" when you were shopping here in Japan? Have you ever bought something for yourself without any intention just because you couldn't resist? Have you ever wished you could sell some interesting products from Japan back to your home country very easily?

If so, you are exactly who we are looking for!

FlutterScape is an online marketplace for people like you who are passionate about interesting and unique products!

We are a start-up from netprice.com (one of the largest e-commerce companies in Japan, listed on Tokyo Mothers Stock Exchange) and just launched our new website this August!

We are excited to introduce you to a new service here on the Lang-8 post and would like to offer exclusive sign-up opportunities for a limited period of time! Anyone who likes shopping and knows about interesting products from Japan is more than welcome to sign up.

Our existing users at FlutterScape usually say the following: selling is as easy as sharing! You might have concerns like: "what if my products are not sold"..."I do not know how to ship internationally". All you have to do is to snap photos of your interesting products at your favorite stores, upload to FlutterScape and wait until your products are purchased - no stress of having products unsold in front of you. Yes!!

Looking for a casual side job for your spare time? Always wanting to be a professional buyer from Japan? Come learn more about our exciting details!

http://www.flutterscape.com/index

(Japanese)

みなさん、はじめまして!

FlutterScapeスタッフのTakehiroです。

本日はFlutterScapeからお知らせがございます。

お買い物中に面白い商品や素敵な商品を見つけたとき、思わず「これ見て!」「かわいい!」などとお友達に言ってしまったことや、○○ちゃんに教えなてあげな きゃ!..なんていうご経験はありませんか? FlutterScape は、このように好きな商品を紹介する気軽さで、日本の商品を海外に売ることができるウェブサイトです ^^

オークションのように『実際に商品を持っていないといけない!』と考えてしまいがちですが、FlutterScapeは違います。

FlutterScapeはこんなに簡単で楽しいサービスです!

面白い商品や素敵な商品の写真をとってウェブサイトにアップロード。海外ユーザーの方が買ってくれたら、商品を買いにいけばいいので、とっても安心。
複雑で面倒な海外配送の必要もありません!FlutterScapeの物流センターに商品を送るだけでいいので、海外のお客様への配送はFlutterScapeにおまかせ!
安心決済システムのおかげで、「商品を送ったんだけど、買い主からお金の振込がない」...なんてこともありません!!

本サイトは英語ですが、FlutterScapeのユーザーは日本のことが大好きな、フレンドリーな方達ばかりなので、英語をもっと使い勉強するいいきっかけになればいいなと思っています。

もしよかったら、どうぞFlutterScapeのサイトに遊びにきてください! ^^ 読んでいただき、ありがとうございます!!

http://www.flutterscape.com/index

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't find what you want, you can contact the staff of FlutterScape, maybe they will find that for you.
Let's try sell and buy at Flutterscape ! : )

Thank you very much,

Yangyang
Lang-8 staff