Today, I'm going to make a speech :)

•  
  • 871
  • 2
  • 1
This is my final sclipt. I have to practice more and more!

Good afternoon, everyone. I'd like to thank you for coming here to listen to my speech. I'm very happy to deliver this one in front of
you. Today, I'm going to talk about "Online English School".

Have you ever studied English Online? What about you, George?
(Oh,That's good. )
(You must listen to me.)

I love to take online lessons. There are three reasons why I think so. Firstly, I'd like to mention about "tuition fee". Compared with other
common English school that is offline, Online school's is very cheap. In fact, I only need to pay about 1,000yen below per hour. In
Tokyo, the average private tuition fee of English conversation class is over 5,000yen. If you choose a famous school, like "Gyaba"
and "Aeon", you have to pay more, I think. Well, of course, "tuition fee" depends on the school, however almost all online schools are
inexpensive. It's so reasonable. Don't you think George?

Secondly, I'd like to focus on "convenience." If you have a computer or a smartphone, you can start to take lessons as soon as
possible. You can download Skype application for free. After that, you can study anywhere, anytime you want. In my case, I access it
using my iPhone. I can communicate with teachers easily via Skype. Even if there wasn't any wifi signal available, I could access
through 3G's signal. I've experienced that before, I took a lesson on a station platform, while waiting for the train to come. Can you
imagine that? So you can also take lessons while walking. It's so convenient, isn't it? In addition, a lot of Online schools are open
twenty-four hours a day, almost everyday. That's why it's easy to keep studying English.

Thirdly, the main reason why I love to take online lessons is that you can learn a lot of things from wonderful teachers who are
Filipinos. They can speak English quite well. As I mentioned before, I've been studying English in online school for a year. I can't
speak English very well, but they always encourage me. They are very friendly and positive. I like them so much that I could even share
my private life with them. For example, when I broke up with my boyfriend, they tried to cheer me up. I was helped by them many
times. I'm learning a lot from the school, not only English, but also how life goes on.

For these reasons, I like taking online english
lessons. It's reasonable, convenient and full of love. I'm sure that learning in Online English school is so great. So why not give it a try?
It's good for all of you to learn English and having a good time at the same time. Let's study English with me. That's all. Thank you.