I love to take Online English lessons.

•  
  • 436
  • 0
  • 0
It's my new speach. Will you check it below?

Good afternoon, everyone. I'd like to thank you for coming here to listen to my speach. I'm very happy to deliver this one in front of you. Today, I'm going to talk about "Online English School".

Have you ever learned English Online? I love to take online lessons. There are three reasons why I think so.

Firstly, I'd like to mention about "lesson fee". Compared with other common English school that is offline, Online school's is very cheap. In fact, I only need to pay about 1,000yen below per hour. In Tokyo, the average private lesoon fee of English conversiation class is over 5,000yen. If you choose a famous school, like "Gyaba", "Aeon", you have to pay more, I think. Well, of course, "fee" depends on the school, however almost all online one's are inexpensive. It's so reasonable.

Secondly, I'd like to foucus on "convenience." If you have a computer or a smartphone, you can start to take lessons soon. You just download Skype that is free application. After that, you are able to study anywhere, anytime you want. In my case, I access it using my iPhone. I can communicate with teachers easily via Skype. Even if there wasn't any wifi signal available, I could access through 3G's signal. I've experienced that before I took a lesson on a station platform, while waiting for the train to come. So you can also take lessons while walking. In addition, a lot of Online schools are open twenty-four hours a day, almost everyday. It's so convenient, isn't it?

Thirdly, the main reason why I love to take online lessons is that you can lean a lot of things from wonderful teachers. They are mostly Filipinos and they can speak English quite well. As I menthioned before, I've been studying English in an online school for a year. I can't speak English very well, but they always encourage me. They are ver friendly and positive. I like them so much that I could even share my private life with them. For example, when I broke up with my boyfriend, they tried to cheer me up. I was helped by them many times. I'm learning a lot from that school, not only English, but also how life goes on.

For these reasons, I like taking online english lessons. It's reasonable, convenient and full of love. I'm sure that learning in Online English school is so great. So why not give it a try? It's good for all of you to learn English and having a good time at the same time. Let's study English with me. That's all. Thank you.