Seoul bike (ddarengi)

•  
  • 16
  • 0
  • 0
Seoul bike (ddarengi)

I like Seoul public bike. It is spread over the city. It is locked to cradle. And I can rent it by using qr code. After buying ticket in smart phone app and tagging at code, I can unlock bike from cradle. It's typical city bike but strong enough to to endure various rider. It has basket to easily carry backpack of riders. And basket is frame basket not to contain rain drop in it. Color is white and green. Wheel is 26 inch so it's fit for man and woman. It has bells and headlight. Headlights are automatically turned at night. On average, riders can rent it for two hours. Riders can rent it more than two hours but it cost more expensive than renting it for two hours. It cost about 1 bucks per hour, and rent fee increase to 2 bucks per hour. This policy is intended to forbid few people using alone public utility. After riding it, riders can easily return bicycle. It doesn't need smartphone either. Riders can return bike by buckling it to cradle. It system in cradle and bike automatically check returning and calculate time. Riders can save remaining time and use it next time.