There Is No Any Indemnifications In The World

•  
  • 167
  • 1
  • 3
May 8, 2018 10:58 English
As one of the verses of the Bible which comes from Ecclesiastes said:Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher; all is vanity.

If my memory is correct, this words are said by the king Solomon.

Why did he said that is because he thought a person who once leaves God, anything under sunshine is vanity, just this key word:vanity.

I think that I have the same emotion as his, he had thousand of wives but never satisfied, in the bible it metaphors he chased what he really want in the world but he leave God, though he finally had numerous assets and anything, he didn't content.

Candidly speaking, I also have the same issue on what I really persistent on but I never listen seniors' suggestion.

I caught many things by my own strength, it's merely like water or a bird, when I catch, it eventually flow away from my hands or fly away form my hands after all.

This is a realize after read this verse from Ecclesiastes, anything is empty, nothing is indemnified and worthy in the world.

My personal preference is unreliable after experienced many things.

However, my subconsciousness doesn't accept this reality even though I understand what it means, that's why I'm still grab the things and never release, which causes my mentally suffering.
(就如同聖經中的傳道書的其中一節經文所說:傳道者說,虛空的虛空,虛空的虛空,凡事都是虛空)

(如果我的記憶正確,這句話是所羅門王說的)

(他為什麼會說這句話是因為他覺得一個人一旦離開了神,任何事在陽光之下都是虛空,就是這個關鍵字:虛空)

(我覺得我有像他一樣的同感,他曾有數千個老婆但未曾滿足,在聖經這隱喻他在世界上追逐他想要的但離棄了神,雖然他最後擁有了許多財寶跟任何東西,他還是不滿足)

(豪不客氣的說,我也有同樣我真的堅持要的東西但不曾聽取長輩建言的問題)

(我用我自己的力量抓住了很多事,但就像水或鳥一樣,當我抓住時,它最終還是從我的手上流失或飛走)

(讀過傳道書這節經文後,這是一個領悟,任何事都是虛空,沒有東西在世間上是有保障跟有價值的)

(我經歷過很多事之後覺得個人的喜好不可靠)

(不過我的潛意識不接受這個現實,及使我瞭解這經文是什麼意思,這就是為何我仍抓著事情不放,讓我心理痛苦)