One-China policy(or ''The Principle of One-China'')

•  
  • 325
  • 3
  • 2
Aug 26, 2017 03:50 English
Again, I know this is a quite sensitive topic to some people, I merely hone my narrative skills in English, I don't have any position.

Why did I always say that the topic is sensitive? anyone has the rights to discuss the politics in a democracy, it's correct. However, it's extremely complex in some eastern regions, let me explain why.

I invariably think that Taiwanese politics is quite complex, why? like I already mentioned from previous entries, in my view, I think the eastern culture's democratic is quite difference between western countries so-called democratic.

Taiwan has a feisty and vociferous democracy, that why I think our democracy is different than western, exactly, people have the rights to participate in any public topic, but when their opinions are different, then they will go fight or throw a stone and eggs to express their such unsatisfied emotion each other, about this phenomenon, I guess nobody will accept.

Returning to the main topic is that about One-China policy(or ''The Principle of One-China), I think it's the most complex than Taiwanese politics, it's related to the history, about the internal war between Chinese Nationalist Party and Communist Party of China.We called ''Chinese Civil War''.

Now in Taiwan, some people think that Taiwan is not one part of China, also, some people think that we should be unified by People's Republic of China(the following sentences I will say PRC to shorten it.), about these quite different point of view, it causes conflicts among people.

According to the One-China policy from mainland China, it points out that there is only one Chinese government authorized is PRC. Almost a majority of nations recognizing that PRC is the only authorized Chinese country in the world as well.

However a scientific opinion poll shows that almost sixty percents above of people think that keep on status quo is better than independent. Only thirty percents want to be independent, ten percents never express their opinion.(The research report was from several years ago, I don't remember the exact number of percentage, it depends on my memory.)

It's a complex topic, isn't it? perhaps after I narrative the statement. you might think eastern politics is hard to understand, and I won't express my own view, because it will irritate some people, we should avoid it, shouldn't we?
(再一次的,我知道這個話題對某些人非常敏感,所以我僅是磨練我在英文方面的敘述技巧,沒有任何政治立場)

(為何我總是說這個話題很敏感?在民主國家任何人皆有討論政治的權利,那是正確的,不過對於某些東方地區這非常敏感,讓我來解釋一下為什麼會這樣)

(我總是覺得臺灣政治非常複雜,為什麼?就像我之前在先前的日記提到的那樣,在我的觀點當中,我覺得東方文化的民主跟西方國家所謂的民主是完全不同的)

(臺灣具有好鬥與喧囂的民主特性,這就是為什麼我們的民主跟西方的不同,沒錯,人民都有權利參與任何公共話題,但當他們的意見不同時,他們會爭執或投時頭或雞蛋來表達他們如此不滿的情緒,關於這樣的現象,我猜沒有人會接受)

(回到主要的話題就是關於(一中政策)一個中國政策(或稱''一個中國原則,簡稱一中原則),我覺得比起臺灣政治,這是最複雜的,這與歷史有關,是關於中國國民黨與中國共產黨之間的內部戰爭,我們稱為''國共內戰'')

現在在臺灣,有些人覺得臺灣不屬於中國的一部份,同時也有人認為我們應該被中華人民共和國統一(以下的句子我會說PRC來縮短國家的名稱),關於這些不同的觀點,引起人民之間的對立

(關於來自大陸的一個中國政策,指出在世界上只有一個合法的中國政府就是PRC,幾乎大多數的國家皆承認PRC是世界上唯一合法的中國政府)

(不過一份科學民調數據顯示,將近有百分之六十以上的人認為,維持現狀比獨立來的好,只有百分之三十的人想要獨立,百分之十的人沒有表態,(這份研究報告是多年之前的報告,我不太記得精確的百分比,只憑個人印象))

(這很複雜不是嗎?或許經過我敘述這個事情之後,你可能會覺得東方的政治很難瞭解,我也不會表達我自己的觀點,因為這會激怒某些人,我們應該避免,對嗎?)