Mulan

•  
  • 118
  • 1
  • 2
Feb 13, 2019 06:57 English
This video is a Disney animation, which is Mulan.

At the beginning of the clip, some people pretended concubines in order to cheat Huns and also distracted their attention.

After that, captain Li Shang ran towards Shan Yu, the king of Hun, in order to rescue the emperor.

Shan Yu forced the emperor bow to him by a thick sword(or kneel down to him?), however, the emperor said that he wouldn't bow (or kneel) to anyone because an emperor has the highest power around the empire.

By the way, I want to identify that whether my listening skill has no problem or has problem.

Did Shan Yu said ''bow to me'' when he pointed out the emperor by a sword?

Logically, in ancient China, conquerors would require the opponent ''kneel down on the oriund'',but in this clip, Shan Yu said ''bow to me''?!

Therefore, Shan Yu began to anger but Li Shang started to fight with Shan Yu, at this moment, Mulan asked an obese monk who also preteded as a concubine to take the emperor go away.

Regrettably, Li Shang was not Shan Yu's opponent and failed in the fight, he finally fell down on the ground and lost consciousness.

In order to save Li Shang, mulan threw one of her shoes at Shan Yu and uprighted her hair to awake his memory about that soldier who exploded the snow mountain was actually pretended by Mulan.

After knowing that, Shan Yu chased Mulan with a massive anger.

Ultimately, Mulan got an idea about utilizing firecrackers.

Behind Mushu's back, he carried a super huge firecracker and lighted up the firecracker, the firecracker shot at Shan Yu.

Lastly, Shan Yu was took by that firecracker got into the watchtower, the building was exploded.

Mulan saved of all the people around the Forbidden City.

(Historically, Mulan was born in Northern Wei Empire,she was a legendary character as well, so I am not sure during that era, whether Beijing had built the Forbidden City or not, in this clip, that huge red palace lookd like the Forbidden City.)

Around the dark sky in Beijing, there were many fireworks flash around the sky.

(這部影片是一部迪士尼動畫,花木蘭)

(在這個片段的開頭之初,一些人假扮成嬪妃是為了矇騙匈奴人並同時分散他們的注意力)

(之後,李翔隊長跑向匈奴王單于,為了拯救皇帝)

(單于逼迫皇帝向他鞠躬(或向他下跪?),不過,皇帝說他是不會向任何人鞠躬(或下跪?)是因為一位皇帝在帝國之中有著至高無上的權力)

(順帶一提,我想確認我的聽力是否沒問題)

(單于用劍指著皇帝時,是否說''向我鞠躬''?)

(邏輯上,在古代的中國,征服者會要求對手''跪在地上''但這個片段中,單于卻說''向我鞠躬''?!)

(因此,單于開始生氣但李翔開始與單于打鬥,在此刻,木蘭請一位也假扮成嬪妃的胖和尚帶皇帝走)

(遺憾的是,李翔不是單于的對手並在打鬥中失敗,他最後倒在地上並失去意識)

(為了救李翔,木蘭對著單于丟了她其中一隻鞋子並束起了她的頭髮來喚起他有關一位炸毀雪山的小兵其實是木蘭假扮的記憶)

(知道這健事之後,單于在盛怒之下追逐木蘭)

(最後,木蘭想到了一個點子是利用爆竹)

(在木須的背後,他揹著一個超大爆竹並點燃了它,爆竹就射向單于)

(最後,單于被爆逐帶進了瞭望臺,這個建築物就爆炸了)

(木蘭救了在紫禁城的所有百姓)

(歷史上來說,木蘭生於北魏帝國,她也是個傳說人物,所以我不確定在那個年代中,北京是否已建造了紫禁城,在這個片段中,那個紅色大宮殿看起來好像紫禁城)

(在北京的黑色天空中,有許多煙火在天空中閃爍)