English Tour Guide & Tour Manager Mock Exam

•  
  • 236
  • 1
  • 1
Jan 19, 2018 23:08 English
The following questions are English tour guide & tour manager mock exam, I think some of them are easy, some are kind of difficult.

Because my grammar is weak, also I don't know some new words.

Mock exam one:I like many types of movies, but my favorite _____ is science fiction films. (A)character(B)genre(C)habit(D)route. This is easy, I know the correct answer is (B).

Mock exam two:Don’t ______ too late. It does no good to your health. (A)give up(B)for good(C)get lost(D)stay up. Like this one, I can't understand which of the answer is correct, because I lack of knowledge about phrasal verbs.
(以下的問題是英文導遊跟英文領隊的模擬考題,我覺得有些很簡單,但有些有點難)

(因為我的文法很弱,同時我不知道一些新單字)

(模擬題第一題:I like many types of movies, but my favorite _____ is science fiction films. (A)character(B)genre(C)habit(D)route. 這個簡單,我知道正確的答案是(B).)

(模擬題第二題:Don’t ______ too late. It does no good to your health. (A)give up(B)for good(C)get lost(D)stay up. 就像這種題型,我不懂哪一個答案才是對的,因為我缺乏對片語的瞭解)