Tooth Decay

•  
  • 367
  • 2
  • 2
Mar 27, 2018 19:25 English
My majority of teeth are Decayed when I saw the dentist last afternoon.

Originally, I intended to rectify my teeth, when he glanced, he said ''if you don't modify your teeth brushing habit first, we wouldn't go through the next section:rectifying teeth''.

I know his tone tends to be somewhat euphemistic to me, in order to makes me feel comfortable.

Actually I could be conscious of what his mind really want to said:''What a terrible teeth I've ever seen!'', his face expressed this thought, even though he didn't say that.

Currently my trouble is not to see a dentist, is that I have to cost money to receive a series of teeth treatments.

I have teeth decay and teeth calculus, therefore keep in upkeep of teeth to me is a significant work.

Also, one of my artificial tooth has disappeared, I have to cost at least above 6000 NTD budget to make an artificial tooth again, this year is a cost money like water.
(我昨天下午去看牙醫時,我多數的牙齒都蛀掉了)

(起初,我打算矯正牙齒,當他瞥了我的牙齒後,他說''若妳首先沒有修正你刷牙的習慣,我沒無法進入到下一個階段:矯正牙齒)

(我知道他的口吻傾向於對我有點委婉的方式,為了讓我覺得舒服)

(事實上我可以察覺的到他心裡真正想說什麼:''你的牙齒真是我看過最糟的牙齒!'',他的臉表達了這樣的想法,即使他沒說)

(現在我的麻煩不是看牙醫,而是我要花錢接受一系列的牙齒治療)

(我有蛀牙跟牙結石,因此保持保養牙齒對我來說是個很重要的功課)

(同時,我其中一顆假牙不見了,我要花至少6000元新台幣以上去重做一顆假牙,今年是花錢如流水的一年)