The Pakage of North Korea from a Travel Agent Company

•  
  • 351
  • 1
  • 1
Nov 7, 2017 13:00 English
Yesterday a travel agent introduced me a pakage of Norea Korea, but I refused.

Because I didn't recognized the dictatorship in North Korea, they influence the world even disorder the peace of south north asia.

Honstly, when the travel agent introduced me the pakage, it's attracted me a lot.

She handed me some piece of paper, which show the details of the pakage.

Day1:Taking an airplane from Taipei to Shenyang (one of China's province), the day has no other itinerary except taking plane at the evening. When traveler arrival at Shenyang, it's evening at local time, that's why the day has no other itinerary.

Day2:The travel group will taking a train from Dandong (one of Shenyang's city) to Pyongyang. During the time of taking train, it will be a fresh experience about across the border between China and North Korea. When arrval at Pyongyang, people will first visit Kim Il-sung Square, (supposedly, the square is considered like a holy land by North Korean.) second, visit Arch of Triumph (the Arch is commemorate victories form overcome the imperialism of Japanese).

Day3:Visiting Guang-Fu Department Store(it's the mainly department store in Pyongyang) and Mansu Hill Grand Monument(built in 1972, in order to commemorate the former leaders Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il), after visit those places, the tour guide will also allow traveler to experience the Pyongyang Metro, which is imitate the Soviet Union's format.

Day4:Visiting Panmunjom (the place which is paused the Korean War was signed) and Arch of Reunification (the arch is a symbol of unification of Korean peninsula, also it means that people must obey the three principles of the former Chair Kim Il-sung, which unifiy the motherland)

Day5:Back to Shenyang by plane from Pyongyang, and visit Mukden Palace(the palace is built in 1625 and the first three Qing emperors lived there from 1625 to 1644), traveler will taking plane at Shenyang to Taipei at the evening.

After she elaborated such deatils, I was kind of dilemma, however, when I reminded that the dictatorship in North Korea, I refused thogh.
(昨天也有一位旅行社專員介紹給我一個北韓的套裝行程,但我回絕了)

(因為我不認同北韓的獨裁專政,他們影響世界甚至東北亞的和平)

(老實說,當專員介紹給我這個套裝行程的時候,確實很吸引我)

(她遞給我幾張有詳細細節的套裝行程介紹的紙)

(第一天:從臺北搭機到瀋陽(中國的其中一省),除了在晚上搭機以外,這一天沒有其他行程,當旅客到達瀋陽時,當地是晚上,這就是為何這一天沒有其他行程的原因)

(第二天:旅行團會從丹東(瀋揚的其中一個城市)搭火車到平壤,在搭火車時,會是一個新鮮的體驗橫越中國與北韓的邊境,當抵達平壤時,人們首先會參訪金日成廣場(據說這廣場被北韓人民視為聖地),第二,參訪凱旋門(這個拱門是紀念戰勝日本帝國主義的侵略))

(第三天:參訪光復百貨公司(刺平攘主要的百貨公司)還有晚壽臺大紀念碑(建於1972年,為紀念北韓黔領導人金日成與金正日),參訪那些景點後,導遊同時也會讓旅客體驗搭乘仿前蘇聯式的平攘地鐵)

(參訪板門店(這個地方是韓戰停戰協議簽字的地方)並參訪祖國三大統一憲章紀念塔(這個塔是象徵朝鮮半島的統一,同時代表了人民必須遵從前主席金日成的三大祖國統一原則))

(第五天:搭機從平攘回到瀋陽,並參訪瀋陽故宮(這座宮殿是建於1625年,有前三位清朝皇帝曾在此從1625年到1644年居住過),之後旅客會在晚上從瀋陽搭機回到臺北)

(在她詳細闡釋這些細節之後,我有些為難,不過當我想起北韓的獨裁政權時,我還是拒絕了)