The Examination of International Air And Fares Ticketing

•  
  • 162
  • 1
  • 1
May 23, 2018 19:43 English
The Examination of International Air And Fares Ticketing (at the following sentences I will said its acronym as ''IAFT'') is to examine those whom whether understand relavant common sences and knowledge in aviation industry.

Moreover, for tourism industry workers are also important to obtain this certification.

International Air Transport Association(IATA) is an internationally organization of civil aviation industry, they authorized National Kaohsiung University of Hospitality and Tourism as a regional examination a training center in Taiwan to issue the certificate as long as the examinees pass the exam.

It sounds quite professional isn't it?

Allegedly, to prepare for the exam isn't difficult, they offered a textbook which contains above thousands of question database, the examination center will randomly select 100 questions from the textbook to test examinees.

In short, if examinees want to pass the exam, they merely need to memorize the question database.

My tourism teacher recommended me to participate the exam, before I registered the tour guide exam, I registered the exam as well.

The exam will be held on June 2nd, the Examination center assigned three exam regions as Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung, I selected Taipei as my expect exam region.
(國際航空票務從業人員認證(以下的句子裡我會說它的首位字母縮寫''IAFT'')是檢測那些受測者是否瞭解在航空業中的常識跟知識的)

(此外,對於觀光業工作者取得此項認證也是很重要的)

(國際航空運輸協會(國際航協)是一個在國際民航組織,他們授權國立高雄餐旅大學為臺灣的區域鑑測與訓練中心來發行證書,只要受測者通過測驗)

It sounds quite professional isn't it?
(這聽起來分專業不是嗎?)

(據說,準備這項考試並不困難,他們提供一本包含了數千題以上的題庫的教科書,鑑測中心將會任意地從書裡挑選100題來檢測受測者)

(簡單來說,若考生想通過測驗,他們只需背題庫就行)

(我的觀光業老師推薦我參加這項測驗,在我報名導遊考試前,我也報名了這個測驗)

(測驗將在6月2日舉行,鑑測中心分配了三個考區如台北,台中和高雄,我選了台北做為我的期望考區)