Part 4:My Testimony

•  
  • 55
  • 1
  • 2
Aug 9, 2019 10:57 English
One day, my father shared a story from the Bible, he narrate a character is Elijah, a wise prophet’s story about asking God for sending fire onto the altar on the ground. After he saying that, we turned on TV to watch a Christian program, coincidently, the program was narrate the same story as what my father spoke with me a few minutes ago, we all immediately knee down on the floor to praise Lord.(This is my second testimony about experience Jesus Christ)

After experiencing such many different things in Christ, I finally acknowledged that Jesus Christ is the only Lord in the universe, He will give you a subjective experience as long as you truly trust Him and love Him, I must promise you that the experience you encountered will not belong to an objective experience but a subjective experience, thanks Lord for giving us His mercy and grace!

We are all made mistakes, who doesn’t make mistake, however, there is only one point is that we must surrender under His authorization and believe Him, He will guide us how to live a complete new live, amen.
(有一天,我的父親分享了在聖經上的一則故事,他敘述到一個人物,以利亞,一位聰明的先知的故事是關於他求問神從天降火到地上,我父親說完之後,我們打開電視看一個基督教的節目,很巧的是,這個節目正在敘述與我父親幾分鐘之前同樣分享過的故事,我們馬上跪在地上並讚美主(這是我對經歷基督的第二則見證))

(在基督裡經歷如此許多不同的事,我最後承認基督耶穌是在宇宙中唯一的神,祂會給你一個主觀的經歷是只要你真實的相信祂並愛祂,我必須承諾你,你遭遇的經歷不會是一個客觀的經歷而是主觀的,感謝主賜給我們祂的憐憫與恩典!)

(我們都犯錯,誰沒犯過錯,不過,只有一個重點就是我們要降服在祂的權柄之下並相信祂,祂我引導我們如何活出一個全新的人生,阿們)