Nothing

•  
  • 247
  • 1
  • 1
Mar 22, 2018 09:43 English
Last night I casually turned on a video on YouTube, which was Elton John's ''Your Song''.

I have heared this song from the Ford SUV ad on TV when I was little.

The melody and rhythm have healing effect to me still;especially when I really want to calm down myself or remind something.

Like one of the lyrics describe:''It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can easily hide''.

Indeed, all of my pasts were ridiculous, after I grew, I gradually understand something was not valuble to leave in my memory.

Also this lyric affected me significantly: ''How wonderful life is while you're in the world''. Fine, even though something hurt my heart, the world is still operate and never stop, I should transfer my sights to other wonderful things.

(我昨晚無意在YouTube打開了一部艾爾頓強的''Your Song''的影片)

(在我小的時候我就在電視上的福特SUV汽車廣告聽過這首歌)

(這首歌的旋律與節奏對我來說仍然有療癒效果;特別是當我真的想要讓我自己平靜下來或想起某些事情的時候)

(就像其中一處歌詞所描述:''It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can easily hide'')

(的確,我所有的過去很可笑,我成長之後,我逐漸瞭解某些事不值得留在我的記憶中)

(同時這歌詞也深遠的震動著我: ''How wonderful life is while you're in the world''.好吧,即使有些事傷透了我的心,這個世界仍然在運轉著並且不曾停下來,我應該轉移我的目光到其他更為美好的事才對)