(No.10) A Sample Task from the GEPT Intermediate Level Writing Test

•  
  • 27
  • 1
  • 1
Sep 20, 2019 09:46 English
Please write an essay that answers the following question with 120 words:

Hint:Many exercise clubs or activity centers have been establishing recently in Taiwan. most of the people go to the gymnasiums regularly even register as a membership. What do you think about the reason that such a trend is so popular?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the people's occupation in Taiwan are sedentary jobs. Therefore, this group of people need to work out regularly.

Additionally, most of the people live in urban areas. The majority of the spaces there lack of spacious fields for doing some outdoor activities.

Therefore, I guess these factors caused the phenomenon why so many exercise clubs or activity centers are pretty prosperous.

Meanwhile, people have changed their concept about choosing a better method to live due to many physical diseases especially cardiovascular diseases have been boosting.

There is a sentence said that ''The prevention is better than medical treatment.''

Doing regular exercise can greatly reduce the risk of getting physical diseases. I think this is probably why so many related organizations start their business along the streets.
(請寫一篇用120個單詞回答以下問題的文章:)

(提示:最近在台灣建立了許多運動俱樂部或活動中心。大多數人經常去體育館甚至註冊成為會員。您如何看待這種趨勢如此受歡迎的原因?)

(台灣大多數人的職業都是久坐不動的工作。因此,這群人需要規律的做運動。)

(此外,大多數人住在城市地區。那裡的大部分空間都沒有寬敞的空間來進行一些戶外活動。)

(因此,我猜這些因素導致了為什麼這麼多運動俱樂部或活動中心相當繁榮的現象。)

(與此同時,人們已經改變了他們關於選擇更好的生活方法的概念,因為許多身體疾病尤其是心血管疾病一直在增加。)

(有一句話說“預防勝於治療。”)

(經常鍛煉可以大大降低患上身體疾病的風險。我想這可能是為什麼這麼多相關機構在大街小巷上展店的原因。)