Some Costs

•  
  • 41
  • 2
  • 2
Jul 19, 2019 16:22 English
Since my traffic accident, I have been recovering very well, so far I merely got a slight scab on the up-right side of my forehead and it is pretty near my right-side eyebrow, the scab is a tiny hole, it is shallow and not deep.

The reason the hole created on my forehead was that I received several stitches on it, after it healed, the skin of this place remained a tiny hole, it is kind of ugly, the plastic surgeon suggested me to purchased a skin shape-modify slice(its name is ‘’Self-adherent soft silicone dressing for scar care’’), the slice sells NT690 apiece, it is not economy but very expensive.

The material was made from Silica gel, this kind of material is not cheap.

Since that scooter rider smashed towards me on the road, I think that she should replace me to pay this expense because the plastic surgeon said that I at least have to apply this slice to my scab half a year and change it per week.

That means that I have to repurchase it half a year, it will cost me NT16560, otherwise, that hole will not disappear and remain on my surface of my skin forever.

Unless I don’t care that hole remains on the surface of my skin, the price is a big deal.

I left an electronic record at the police station after I discharged from hospital, the police officer who assisted me to leave a record inform me that I will probably receive a fine/traffic ticket/ infringement notice/ violation ticket is that I didn’t walk along the crosswalk, it might cost me NT300.

That’s doesn’t matter, what I care about is that purchase those slices will burn out of my money, this cost should be paid by that scooter rider, because my personal insurance won’t help me to pay this kind of cost.
(自我的交通事故發生之後,我恢復的不錯,目前我只有在我的右上角的額頭有一個輕微的疤並且它很靠近我的右邊的眉毛,這個疤是個小洞,但它不會很深)

(這個洞在我的額頭形成的原因是我這個地方被縫過了幾針,痊癒之後,這個地方的皮膚留下了一個小洞,它有一點而醜陋,整形醫師建議我購買一種皮膚的形塑薄片(它的名字是’’ Self-adherent soft silicone dressing for scar care’’)每一片為新台幣690元,不便宜又很貴)

(這個材料是用矽膠做的,這一種材料不便宜)

(那個機車騎士撞倒我在路上,我覺得她應該代替我付這一筆花費因為整形醫師說我至少要敷這個薄片在我的疤上面半年並且要每週更換一次)

(這代表我要重新購買它半年,會花費我新台幣16560元,否則,那個洞不會消失且會永遠留在我的皮膚的表面)

(除非我不在乎那個洞留在我的皮膚的表面上,不然價格是很高的)

(我出院之後就在警局做了筆錄,協助我做筆錄的警官告知我說我會許會收到一筆罰單是有關我沒有沿著斑馬線走路,會花費我新台幣300元)

(那倒不重要,我在乎的是購買那些薄片會燒掉我的錢,這筆花費應該是那個機車騎士要付,因為我的個人保險部會幫我付這一筆花費)