Investment

•  
  • 292
  • 3
  • 2
Jan 21, 2018 14:14 English
People have a multiple of choice about invest their money.

Someone think invest stocks can obtain a better reward, however, someone against with the thought either, because the movement of the stock is numorous.

I used to invest gold and foreign currency. Sadly, both of my investment merely brought me failure. I compensated for uncountable capital.

Between 2010 to 2013 (if my memory isn't wrong), the price of gold is higher than before, the investment was popular. However, after 2013, the gold was gradually decrease, I lost my precious money, it hurt me a lot.

I currently only put my money on time deposit in my bank account. I realized a sentence said:If you do not understand what is investment, do not let your money revealed on the risk.

What is your best or better option of investment?

(人們都有許多關於他們投資的選擇)

Someone think invest stocks can obtain a better reward, however, someone against with the thought either, because the movement of the stock is numerous.
(有些人覺得投資股票可以取得比較好的報酬,不過也有些人反對這個看法,因為股票的波動很大)

(我曾投資黃金和外幣,悲哀的是,我兩個投資只帶給我失敗,我賠了無數的金錢)

(在2010到2013年之間(如果我的記憶沒錯的話),黃金的價格比以前還要高,這個投資很受歡迎,不過在2013年之後,黃金逐漸下跌,我失去了我寶貴的金錢,這傷到我很多)

(我現在只把我的錢放在我的銀行帳戶裡做定存,我領誤到一句話說:如果你不懂什麼是投資,不要讓你的錢暴露在風險當中)

(什麼是你最好或比較好的投資選擇呢?)