Borad Games In The Library

•  
  • 39
  • 0
  • 1
Jul 20, 2019 11:49 English
Recently the library where I work has purchased a series of board games, all of them seem to be pretty interesting for children, because each of these board games have different ways to play.

A large number of children who accompany with their parents borrowed our board games, these board games are pretty popular.

The reason our superior purchased board games and put them in the Children’s Reading Room of the library is that he hopes this decision will stimulate patrons visit the library.

The more patrons visit our library, the more new arrival books and related resources we will obtain such as in case of some of our public facilities are destroyed, we have to ask for a repair or purchase a new one from general library(headquarter), before they approved, they will assess whether they will handover the budget for us based on the statistics about how many patrons visit our library.

Due to the budget from the government is limited, therefore, this is how they send the budget to each of the library branch after survey some related data.
(最近我工作的圖書館購買了一系列的桌遊,孩子們都很興趣,因為這每一個桌遊都有不同的玩法)

(一大群跟隨他們的父母的孩子們借了我們的桌遊,這些桌遊非常受歡迎)

(我們主管購買這些桌遊並把它們放在圖書館的兒童閱讀室裏頭的理由是他希望這個決定會刺激讀者造訪圖書館)

(越多的讀者造訪我們的圖書館,我們就會得到越多的新書或相關資源,例如假設我們的某些公共設施損壞,我們必須請圖書館的總館修理或購置新的設備,在他們批准之前,他們會依據有多少讀者造訪我們的圖書館的統計評估是否移交預算給我們)

(由於政府預算有限,因此,俯視一些相關數據之後,這就是他們給每一間圖書館分館預算的方式)