Part 3:Submitting My Article To The Tour Guide Association

•  
  • 20
  • 1
  • 1
Sep 15, 2019 00:04 English
The Xiaoyoukeng Recreation Area is rich in sulfurs, natural hot springs and its spectacular geological landform. The name of the ''Xiaoyoukeng'' literally means a tiny pit or a tiny hole includes sulfurs.

Mr.Lee introduced that the area we stood is a dormant volcano. Around this area, it also includes various kind of floras. According to my observation, some floras such as bamboo grove and silvergrass can be seen pretty easy.

The final destination of this study trip is the National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine. This is a must-visit tourist spot for visitors. The most interesting part probably would be guards exchanging.

Most foreign visitors want to reveal the secret veil of the guards exchanging ceremony since they are attracted by the guards' spirit and their unique uniforms.

The main shrine collects numerous memorial tablets, which commemorates the people who devoted their life/died/sacrificed in the Sino-Japanese War during the World War II and Chinese Civil War from 1927-1950.

Before the Republic of China established, there were also some significant revolutionaries devoted their priceless life to assist Dr. Sun Yan San complete the mission of national revolution. These group of people's memorial tablets also put in the shrine.
(小遊坑遊樂區擁有豐富的硫磺,天然溫泉和壯觀的地質地貌。 “小油坑”這個名字的字面意思是一個小坑或一個有硫磺的小洞。)

(李先生介紹說,我們所在的地區是一座休眠火山。在這個區域周圍,它還包括各種植物群。根據我的觀察,可以很容易地看到一些植物如竹林和銀草。)

(這次考察旅行的最終目的地是國家革命烈士陵園。這是遊客必遊的旅遊景點。最有趣的部分可能是警衛交換。)

(大多數外國遊客都希望揭開衛兵交換儀式的神秘面紗,因為他們被衛兵的精神和獨特的制服所吸引。)

(主要神殿收集了無數的紀念碑,紀念在二戰和1927年至1950年中國內戰期間在抗日戰爭中犧牲的人們。)

(在中華民國成立之前,也有一些重要的革命者奉獻了他們無價的生命,以協助孫中山完成民族革命的使命。這群人的紀念碑也放在此。)