TOEFL Seminar

•  
  • 391
  • 2
  • 1
Sep 16, 2017 21:31 English
Hesitation:I'm not sure which word is better to decribe the situation that some students or workers shared their tips about how to obtain higer scores on TOEFL, ''seminar'' or ''lecture''? please refer to the following situations.

(''TOEFL'' is ''the Test of English as a Foreign Language'' )

I took a seminar which shared what is TOEFL and how to take it this afternoon.

The seminar was take place at the Da'an district, Taipei city, I saw majority of participants were adolescents, only a few people were adults. Some adults might were their parants and accompany with them.

There were two people who shared their personal experiences during the seminar, the one was a student, another was a worker.

Both of them have been to oversea to study before because they have optained TOEFL certificate.

Although I have no interest in TOEFL, however I believe that any seminars related to English can benefit me, I register it.

(Via voiceprint, therefore the words might not be quite correct, perhaps it has some typo.)
(我不確定哪一個用字來描述某些學生或工作者分享如何取得較高的托福成績,''研討會''還是''演講''?請參考以下的情況)

(''托福''是''the Test of English as a Foreign Language)

(我今天下午參加一場與托福有關的研討會以及如何參加這個考試)

(研討會在臺北市大安區舉行,我看到多多數參與者都是青少年居多,只有一些人是成人,有些成人可能陪著他們的孩子一同來參加這場研討會)

(有兩個在研討會中分享他們的個人經驗的講者,一個是學生,另一個是個工作者)

(她們兩個 前都已去過海外留學,因為他們已經取得托福證書)

(雖然我對托福沒興趣,但我相信任何有關英文的研討會都可幫助我學習,所以我報了名)

(經由聲紋輸入,因此字有可能不完全正確,有些錯字)