Zhang Zai - A Philosopher

•  
  • 186
  • 1
  • 1
May 11, 2018 15:31 English
He was one of the renowned philosophers in the Northern Song dynasty.

There was a quote said by him ''To ordain conscience for Heaven and Earth, to secure life and fortune for the people, to continue lost teachings for past sages, to establish peace for all future generations.''

He thought people who studied knowledge had to keep this obligation all the time, this is a well morality.

Meanwhile, each of the Chinese ancient dynasty inherited his spirit even today.

It especially for those whom are courtiers, corruption is a serious issues for each of the dynasty.

No matter which era, people liked money is an instinctive humanity, also, to be a nice courtier is to take care of people and in charge of their task, therefore this motto is to advice those whom need improve or always remember what responsibility they have to keep doing.

It also means to be a person who has conscience and morality, this motto is essential.

At the beginning of the video, there are almost 2 minutes in length of opening shown the TV series ''Yu-Chenglong''(a famous viceroy in the Oing dynasty ) each episode's casual footage.

During in these 2 minutes opening, both sides appeared those four motto in Chinese characters, the color is gold and font is calligraphy.

(他是北宋其中一位有名的哲學家)

(有一句名言是他說的''為天地立心,為生民立命,為往聖繼絕學,為萬世開太平'')

(他認為讀書人要時常保持這樣的義務,這是一個美德)

(同時,每個中國朝代都傳承了他的精神甚至到今天都是)

(這特別指那些大臣,貪腐在每個朝代都是嚴重的問題)

(不管哪個時代,人都喜歡錢財是一個天生的人性,同時做為一個好的臣子就是要照顧人民並負責他們的工作到底,因此這個名言是忠告那些需要改進或總是要記住他們要維持做為一個負責任的人)

(這也同時指出做為一個有良心跟道德的人,這句話就是必要的)

(在影片的開頭,有將近2分鐘長的開場片展示了電視連續劇''于成龍''(在清朝有名的總督)每一集的鏡頭)

(在這2分鐘的開場片裡,影片的兩邊會出現那四句中文字體的名言,顏色是金色然後字體是書法字)