Steps of Explain The Products

•  
  • 227
  • 1
  • 1
Jan 22, 2018 10:37 English
The process of explain the products have four steps, it called ''AIDA''.

The alphabet A means attention, in other words is to attract customers.

I means interest, it also means to stimulate customers' interest.

D means desire, the words is to raise customers' desire to purchase the product they want.

A means action, when customer want more further details about the product, they might buy it, this is an act.

The above article is from my reference material of tour guide and tour manager. The category of the subject is complex, I wonder is this subject really important to know for a tour guide or tour manager?

I personally think that a tour guide and a tour manager should merely know how to lead a tour group. However it's probably not necessary essential to memorize such knowledge.

It increase me great pressure, because there are too many similar subjects that I have to remember at the same time.
(解說產品的四個步驟為''AIDA''.)

(字母A代表引起注意,換句話說就是吸引顧客)

(I代表誘發興趣,也意指著去刺激顧客的興趣)

(D代表欲望,這個字是去提升顧客的欲望來購買他們想要買的產品)

(A代表行動,當顧客想要產品的更多資訊時,他們可能就會買,這是一個動作)

(以上的文章來自我的導遊與領隊的參考書,這個主題的範疇很複雜,我想知道這個主題真的對一個導遊跟領對很重要嗎?)

(我個人覺得一個領隊跟導遊只需要應該去知道如何帶領一個觀光團就行,不過對於記憶這樣的知識或許不是那麼必要)

(這增加了我很大的壓力,因為有太多類似的主題我必須在同一時間裡記憶)