Breaking News:North Korea Blocked China Imports Merchandise

•  
  • 203
  • 1
  • 1
Jan 28, 2018 08:00 English
Last night when I got off duty and went home, I turned on my computer to glanced at some daily news before go to bed.

Suddenly I saw an international breaking news appeared at the middle of the browser from Yahoo Taiwan's index, it was related to North Korea has prohibited any merchandise from China.

It makes me astonishing greatly; especially the article reported that the North Korean government announced China is their first enemy, the situation is quite unusual, isn't it?

Normally, North Korea merely prohibited South Korea and the USA's merchandise. They are always consider China as their best partner from Korea War until to now.

Why did North Korea determined such decision? have they never considered the effect of consequence? whether this news is merely a rumor or a real situation? no one knows.

Anyway, at the bottom of the article said that North Korea advertised a slogan as ''Japan is North Korea's hundred-year enemy, China is North Korea's thousand-year enemy''.

According to this political slogan, it shows that Sino-North Korea relationship has a vast change and deteriorate.
(我昨晚下班回家時,在上床前打開了我的電腦瞥了一下今日的新聞)

(突然我看到雅虎首頁的瀏覽器的中間出現了一則國際新聞,是跟北韓已禁止任何來自中國的商品有關的新聞)

(這讓我大大地震驚;特別是文章報導了北韓政府宣布中國是他們的頭號敵人,這個情況非常不尋常,對不對?)

(通常北韓只會禁止南韓跟美國的商品,從韓戰直到現在,他們總是視中國為他們最好的夥伴)

(為何北韓決意要做出這樣的決定?他們不曾考慮這個後果所帶來的影響嗎?這則新文是否只是個謠言還是真的情況?沒人知道)

(總之,在文章的最下方表示北韓宣傳了一句精神標語說道''日本是北韓的百年宿敵,而中國則是北韓的千年宿敵)

(根據這個政治性精神標語,這顯示了中朝關係已有巨大的轉變以及惡化的情況發生)