Fighting Between Righteousness And Evil

•  
  • 92
  • 0
  • 1
Feb 24, 2019 09:19 English
Most of the time, our conscience has always been fighting with evil.

This clip is a comedy cartoon: The Emperor's New Groove in 2000.

The scenario of this clip narrated Kronk had to complete his mission from Yzma, who looked very ugly, thin and evil.

Yzma wanted to kill the emperor Kuzco, but her plan wasn't succeed.

Initially, she ordered Kronk prepare a small bottle of poison, but Kronk took a wrong bottle, which could make a person who drank this bottle of poison become a llama.

One day, during the supper, Kronk sprinkled some poisons on the surface of the dish.

After the emperor eating it, his head suddenly fell down on the table, Kronk and Yzma thought he is dead and cheered for their success.

Afer a while, the emperor awoke, Kronk therefore hit his head and he lost consciousness again.

Kronk packaged the emperor into a bag and intended to threw him into the river.

Suddenly, there were two figures appear on both sides of his shoulders, tho one was an angel, another was a devil.

This is interesting because most odMost of the time, our conscience has always been fighting with evil.

This is interesting because most of the time time our conscience is always call us but we neglected its.

The devil will try to convince us about doing something which is exciting and ingore the consequences.

Although the scenario of this brief clip was humorous and adorable, however, there is one thing that has been always happening in our daily lifes:Decide which action is correct and don't do wrong things.

By the way, at the beginning of this clip, when Kronk encountered with two passersby on the street, he suddenly stuck his back on the rock wall and seem to pronounced an incomprehensible moan.

Ridiculously, those two people had already noticed that there was a man who pronounced a strange voice and put his back on the rock wall, according to their doubtful faces, I guess they considered Kronk as a weirdo or lunatic, I therefore laughed out loud for a while.

time time our conscience is always call us but we neglected its instead.

(多數時候,我們的良知總與邪惡爭戰)

(這部影片是部在2000年時的喜劇卡通)

(影片的情結描述了高剛要完成由一位看起來非常醜陋又瘦又邪惡的伊絲瑪指派他的任務)

(伊絲瑪想殺了庫斯德國王,但她的計劃沒成功)

(起初,她命令高剛準備一小瓶毒藥,但高剛拿了一瓶錯的,只能讓喝下這瓶毒藥的人變成一隻駱馬)

(有一天,在晚餐時間,高剛在菜餚的表面上灑了些毒藥)

(國王喝了之後,他的頭就突然倒在桌上,高剛跟伊絲瑪都以為他死了並為他們的成功而喝采)

(一段時間之後,國王醒了,高剛因此了他的頭,他就再一次失去意識)

(高剛把國王打包進一個袋子裡並打算把他投入河流裡)

(突然,有兩個人出現在他的肩膀的兩邊,一個是天使,另一個是魔鬼)

This is interesting because most of the time time our conscience is always call us but we neglected its instead.
(這很有趣是因為在多數時候我們的良心總是呼喚我們但我們卻忽視它)

(魔鬼會試著說服我們做一些刺激的事並忽視後果)

(雖然在這個影片的情結當中是很幽默以及可愛的,不過,有一件事總是會在我們的日常生活中發生:決定哪個動作是正確的並且不要做錯的事情)

(順帶一提,影片的一開始的部份,當高剛在街上遇到兩個行人的時候,他突然將他的背貼在石牆上並似乎發出一種難懂的呻吟)

(可笑的是,那兩個人早已發覺到有一個人發著奇怪聲音並將他的背貼在石牆上,我猜他們可能將高剛視為一個怪胎或瘋子,我因此笑了一段時間)