Part 2:Submitting My Article To The Tour Guide Association

•  
  • 36
  • 1
  • 1
Sep 12, 2019 08:06 English
Since Taipei is the most popular place that foreign visitors will constantly visit and stay, registered the seminar is therefore worthy to learned something new.

Initially, we went to Sanxia for visiting the Sanxia Zushi Temple and nearby old street. The history of the Zushi Temple can be traced back to the 18 century. During that period of time, the majority of local residents from Fujian province immigrated to Sanxia. With a view to worshiped the Qingshui Zushi, they therefore also moved the Zushi from Fujian to Sanxia as well.

After the World War II, a local artist who called professor Lí Muî-Sū(1902-1983) was assigned to rebuild the temple because of the destruction from the war. Inside of the temple, a large number of believers and visitors crowd everywhere in order to saw the patterns on the walls and carvings, folk Gods' statues.

The Sanxia Old Street was prosperous during the last time of the Qing dynasty. Much of the architectures there presented with a Western style, which was fascinating and majestic. Supposedly, during the Japanese Occupation, Japanese people forced local residents constructed baroque and Greece style decorations on the facade of each architectures.

There is also a nearby old street located in Yingge District, which includes many ceramic items. Around the old street, visitors are capable to see many stores sell ceramic glasses or vases. The most interesting part of the street is that people are able to do a ceramic item DIY activity.

In afternoon, we arrived to the Yangmingshan National Park. The air was quite fresh after we got off the tour bus. The Xiaoyoukeng Recreation Area is our destination at the National Park.
(由於台北是外國遊客不斷訪問和留下的最受歡迎的地方,因此報名這個研討會學習新的東西是有其價值的。)

(最初,我們去了三峽參觀三峽祖師廟和附近的老街。祖師廟的歷史可以追溯到18世紀。在那段時間裡,大部分福建省的居民移民到三峽。為了崇拜清水祖師,他們也將祖師從福建搬到了三峽。)

(第二次世界大戰結束後,一位名叫李梅樹教授的當地藝術家(1902-1983)因戰爭的破壞而被指派重建聖殿。在寺廟的內部,大量的信徒和遊客到處都是為了看到牆上的圖案和雕刻,民間神的雕像。)

(清朝最後一段時期,三峽老街興旺發達。那裡的許多建築都呈現出西方風格,令人著迷和雄偉。據說,在日本佔領期間,日本人迫使當地居民建造了巴洛克風格和希臘風格的裝飾品。在每個架構的立面上。)

(鶯歌區附近還有一條老街,裡面有很多陶瓷物品。在老街旁,遊客可以看到許多商店出售陶瓷玻璃或花瓶。街上最有趣的部分是人們可以做陶瓷DIY活動。)

(下午,我們到了陽明山國家公園。我們下了旅遊巴士後空氣清新。小油坑遊樂區是我們在國家公園的目的地。)