My Eyes Was Ache Recently

•  
  • 375
  • 4
  • 2
Sep 1, 2017 06:46 English
I don't know what's the reason caused my eyes being ache for recent few days.

when I watch something near distance like books or phone, I can't focusing accurately. If I must to focus, my eyes are quite painful.

I start to judge the reason, whether I stare at the monitor too long and seldom leave the site to take a short break?

Yes...when I work, my job is sedentary, I'm always staring at the monitor. After I get off duty, I go home and still watching the monitor to study English on Lang-8, and analyzing each grammar errors from Lang-8 friends, also I record them in my notebook after I published the original entry.

Honestly, it's actually take too long time to focus on the monitor, my eyes are more and more sore, I can't put up with the ache anymore.

Therefore, yesterday I decided to visit ophthalmology.

First, the ophthalmologist asked nurse to assist me to check my vision, the next step was measure intraocular pressure, it's terrible that I was always surprised at the device blows the airs, the ophthalmologist restart the step three times at least, because I was afraid the airs blows in to my eyes.

After several checks, the ophthalmologist suggested me that I shouldn't take too much time to stare at the monitor or something like that, and take a five minutes brief break when I watch something for a while.

The nurse gave me three small bottle of eyes drops and told me that I have to use them four times a day after finish each meal, the one is alleviate pain, the one is reduce tire, the one is prevent the eyes swollen.

Goodness me, I can't continue to study English from computer, because I have to stare at the monitor, but my eyes will ache, majority of resources all from the internet, if my eyes never healed, that will be terrible.

I really want to be successful with my English, I don't want to pause my study! how can I do? turn on the English radio to listening only? well, it can be a nice option perhaps.

Ouch, my eyes start to sore again, I have to turn off my computer right now, it's terrible to stop to typing English because my eyes sore, isn't it?

Sorry to tell Lang-8 friends who usually correct my English entries everyday, I will reduce to publish the entry frequency, but I still want to hone my English with Lang-8, nevertheless my eyes are quite sore so far, I will shorten the paragraphs from each entry next time, because it's take too much time to typing too much words, and it causes my eyes sore again.

Hopefully my eyes will getting better as soon as possible! I really want to hone my English anyway.
(最近幾天我不知道是什麼原因使我的眼睛酸痛)

(當我近距離看某些事物,就像看書或手機的時候,我不能準確的對焦,如果我非得對焦不可的話,我的眼睛就會非常的酸痛)

(我開始推測原因,是否是因為我盯著螢幕看太久?然後很少離開坐位去休息一下?)

(對....當我工作的時候,我的工作屬於久座性的工作,我總是盯著電腦螢幕,當我下班後,我回到家繼續盯的螢幕在Lang-8學英文,然後分析Lang-8的朋友幫我修正的文法錯誤,仔我發佈文章後,同時把它們紀錄在我的筆記本上)

(老實說我確實花太多時間盯著螢幕看了,我的眼睛越來越酸痛,我不能再忍受了)

(因此我昨天決定去看眼科診所)

(首先,眼科醫失請護士協助我檢查視力,下一步就是測良眼壓,當我總是怕那個機器噴出空氣到我的眼睛時,真的很糟,醫生至少重來三遍,因為我害怕空氣噴到我眼睛的感覺)

(數個檢查之後,醫生建議我不該花太長的時間盯著螢幕或相關的事物,看任何東西之後至少花五分鐘休息)

(護士給了我三小瓶眼藥水並告知我要在每餐飯後點它,至少一天四次,其中一瓶是減緩疼痛,其中另一瓶是減少疲勞感,另一瓶則是預防眼睛腫脹)

(天啊,我不能用電腦繼續學英文了,因為我要盯著螢幕,但我的眼睛會酸痛,大多數的學習資源都是從網路來的,如果我的眼睛沒有治好的話,那會非常糟)

(我真的想要我的英文能成功,我不想暫停我的學習!我該怎麼做呢?只打開英文廣播來聽?嗯,或許那是個好選項)

(哎呀.我的眼睛又再痛了,我現在必須要關掉電腦了,停止打英文只因為我的眼睛酸痛,很糟不是嗎?)

(很抱歉向Lang-8經常修改我的英文日記的朋有們說,我會減少發布日記的頻率,但我仍想在Lang-8磨練我的英文,儘管如此,目前我的眼睛還是很痛,我會在之後的每篇日記縮短段落,因為花太多時間打太多字了,這樣會讓我的眼睛又再一次疼痛起來)

(但願我的眼睛能盡快好起來!總之我真的想磨練我的英文)