Top Four Goals of The Year

•  
  • 164
  • 1
  • 1
Jan 16, 2018 08:49 English
Before the year came, I made my own goals in order to require myself to perform them strictly this year.

Having some goals of a person can be very meaningful. Here are my goals of the year:

Obtain the qualifications of the GEPT intermediate level, international English tour guide & tour manager, get above 855 scores of the TOEIC, consider to transfer my job.

Also, if these extra goals can be achieved, it will be great:take the GEPT high-intermediate level test, IELTS and TOFEL. However, I know my current ability isn't sufficient to take these tests, they are still difficult to me, but I'm now also started to prepare them.

This year is the most significant to me because of the above goals I mentioned, therefore I will try to inspiring myself don't give up.
(今年之前,我已先制定我自己的目標,為了要求我自己在今年嚴格執行,)

(對於一個人來說有一些目標是非常有意義的,以下是我今年的目標:)

(取得全民英檢中級證書,國際英語導遊&領隊,取得多益855分以上,考慮轉職)

(同時,若這些額外目標可以實現,那也會很棒:參加全民英檢中高級測驗,雅思和托福,不過我知道我現在的能力還不足以參加這些測驗,它們對我來說仍然很困難,但我現在也開始在準備)

(因為以上我所提及的目標,今年對我來說就意義重大,因此我會試著激勵我自己不要放棄)