The Ming Dynasty

•  
  • 424
  • 6
  • 3
Aug 31, 2017 07:32 English
If someone ask me ''which one is your favorite Chinese ancient dynasty?'', I answer will be Ming.

The Ming is the final dynasty founded by Han Chinese, there are sixteen emperors governanced the central plain (Zhongyuan), the first emperor was Zhu-Yuanzhang, I appreciate his character except he was always mistrust his courtiers and killed thousands of innocent people.

He never compromised if he want to do something, I think that's why he overcome the Yuan dynasty.

Not only he founded embroidered uniform guard, but also canceled the system of prime minister, he embraced the whole rights merely doubt everyone, such a legend.

Supposedly the history, the second emperor Zhu-Di (actually, the second emperor was Zhu-Yunwen, however he merely a puppet, and overcome by Zhu-Di, and real history was eraser by Zhu-Di, he became so-called ''the second emperor''.)

I think perhaps Zhu-Di is the second well-known emperor in Ming behind Zhu-Yuanzhang, because he founded the Forbidden City, also changed the capital from Nanjing to Beijing, sent Zheng-He to western area, also ordered to his courtiers to write Yongle Encyclopedia.

The poorest emperor could be Zhu Youjian, he was born in a disorder era, as Oing dynasty ready to enter the central plain (Zhongyuan). nevertheless he diligent to his task, but he didn't protect Ming from Oing's attacked.

Some of nowadays Chinese TV series background scenes usually include Ming dynasty or Oing, it's a common drama.
(若有人問我''你最喜歡哪個中國朝代?''我的回答會是明朝)

(明朝是最後一個由漢人所建立的王朝,有十六位皇帝治理中原,第一位皇帝為朱元璋,除了他總是猜忌他的大臣與誅殺數以千計無辜的人民之外,我倒是欣賞他的個性)

(如果他想要做某些事的時候,他不曾妥協過,我想這就是為何他能擊敗元朝的原因)

(他不只創立錦衣衛,還取消了宰相制,只因猜忌任何人而獨攬大權於一身,真是個傳奇人物)

(根據歷史來說,第二位皇帝是朱棣,(事實上第二位皇帝其實是朱允炆,不過他只是個魁傀儡,真正的歷史被朱棣抹掉,所以朱棣就變成了所謂的''第二位皇帝))

(我覺得朱棣或許是在朱元璋之後第二位有名的明朝皇帝,因為他建立了紫禁城,也從南京遷都到北京,派遣鄭和下西洋,也命令他的大臣撰寫永樂大典)

(最可憐的皇帝應該是朱由檢,他生於一個混亂的年代,是清朝準備入主中原的時候,儘管如此他仍勤奮於他的職務,代他仍舊沒有保護明朝)

(某些現今的中文電視連續劇的背景通常包含明朝與清朝,是常見的劇本)