Something Frustrated

•  
  • 38
  • 2
  • 2
Sep 18, 2019 16:20 English
As I mentioned previously, I prepared for a letter with a fortune cookie to my clients at the end of each one-day sightseeing.

I also kindly prepared some plastic yellow raincoat, each of the raincoat merely cost me 0.3 US dollars, they are pretty cheap. I bought ten.

Since most of the time in Taiwan, the weather is sometimes suddenly has a heavy shower in afternoon. I therefore got the idea about preparing some raincoats for those didn’t bring an umbrella or a raincoat, in order to gain their appreciation.

Yesterday, the weather was drizzling in afternoon. I told my clients if they didn’t bring any raincoats or umbrellas, I had ten can give then without charges.

Some of them asked me for giving them raincoats. Originally, I thought at the end of this trip, I would receive many positive reviews or perhaps some tips, since some of them took my raincoats without fees.

Also, during the trip, I heard that most of them admired my attitude and they told me about I was a hard working tour guide.

Moreover, I think during the trip while I introduced each scenic spot for them on the tour bus in English, my pronunciation was much better than former times.

However, at the end of the trip when we returned to Taipei, no one gave me tips and reviews.

I noticed that some of my clients throw the raincoats and the letters I gave into the trash can. They even capitalized the pink envelopes I gave and put some tiny garbage into the envelope and finally kneaded these things as a tiny round ball. They finally threw them into the trash can as well.

It was so frustrated to see such a situation. I therefore asked myself:Am I too kind?

Regardless, the next time I will not purchase these things any longer. At least there is no any negative comments about me, that is enough though.
(正如我之前提到的,在每次為期一天的觀光結束時,我準備了一封帶有幸運餅乾的信給我的客戶。)

(我也準備了一些塑料黃色雨衣,每件雨衣只花了我0.3美元,它們相當便宜。我買了十個。)

(由於大部分時間在台灣,下午天氣有時會突然暴雨。因此,我想到為沒有帶雨傘或雨衣的人準備一些雨衣,以獲得他們的讚賞。)

(昨天天氣下午下著毛毛雨。我告訴我的客戶,如果他們沒帶雨衣或雨傘,我有十個可以免費給他們。)

(他們中的一些人跟我要雨衣。起初,我以為在這次旅行結束時,我會收到許多正面評論或者一些小費,因為他們當中的一些人跟我拿免費雨衣。)

(此外,在旅途中,我聽說他們中的大多數人都很欽佩我的態度,他們告訴我,我是一名勤奮的導遊。)

(此外,我認為在旅行期間我用英語在旅遊巴士上介紹了每個景點,我的發音比以前好多了。)

(然而,在我們返回台北的旅程結束時,沒有人給我小費和評論。)

(我注意到我的一些客戶把雨衣和我給的信件放丟在垃圾桶裡。他們甚至利用我給的粉紅色信封,​​然後把一些小垃圾放進信封裡,最後將這些東西揉成一個小圓球。他們最終把它們扔進了垃圾桶。)

(看到這樣的情況真是太沮喪了。因此我問自己:我太善良了嗎?)

(無論如何,下次我不再購買這些東西了。至少對我沒有任何負面評論,這已經足夠了。)