Exciting

•  
  • 207
  • 2
  • 2
Mar 12, 2018 13:13 English
I have obtained the qualification of English tour manager, which was ascertained by me on the official website this morning.

I have also passed the first section of English tour guide, there are two sections include the tour guide exam, the first section is multiple choices, as long as the examinees pass it, they can go through the next part of the test:English oral test.

Although I'm thrilling about my performance, honestly there is no remarkable about my performance, because majority of the multiple choices are basic common sense actually, numerous examinees also have passed the first section, this information comes from one of my acquaintances who also took these tests.

The most difficult part of the tour guide test is oral test, it's the final section, I only have two months to prepare it, it will be held on 19th, May to 20th, May.
(我今早已在他們的官方網站上查明了我已經取得了英語領隊的資格)

(我野已經通過了英語導遊考試的第一階段,導遊考試包含了兩個部份,第一部份是選擇題,只要受試者通過,那他們就可以就入考試的下一階段:英語口試)

(雖然我很興奮於我這次考試的表現,但老實說這樣的成果沒什麼值得讚賞的,因為選擇題其實裡大多數都是基本常識,許多受試者也通過了地一部份,這個消息是從我其中一位也有參加考試的熟人得知的)

(導遊考試最難的部份就是口試了,這是最後階段,我只有兩個月的時間準備,這會在五月19日至五月20日舉行)