A Suggestion Letter From A Patron

•  
  • 69
  • 1
  • 1
Feb 21, 2019 19:52 English
Hint:This is a feedback, which came from Google map.

The facilities of this tiny reading room are exceptional! After visiting this library, I think that I will visit there every day in the future.

They offered fantastic services such as guiding you some helpful tips about how to book collections that the library lacks for.

Meanwhile, all of the librarians are accommodating and enthusiastic, I do appreciate that.

There is only a little issues that I think the library staffs should improve them, all of the lamps in this library are weak and some areas in the library don’t set lamps on the ceiling properly.

I saw there are some patrons especially children will constantly sit there for reading books or doing their homework and such a problem will significantly influence their eyesight, I think this problem has to find a resolution.

Also, there are many elderly patrons will stay in here for a long time, this issue can’t be neglected in my opinion, please consider this problem as a great issue. Thank you.

All in all, I love this tiny reading room, about nice services and nice librarians with kindly attitude!
(提示:這是一則來自谷歌地圖的回饋建議)

(這間小閱覽室的設備很棒!來過這間圖書館之後,我覺得我以後會每天來這裡)

(他們提供很棒的服務,例如會引導你一些有幫助的方法來預約這間圖書館缺乏的館藏)

(同時,所有的館員都很親切又熱心,我真的很感謝)

(但我覺得有個小小的問題是圖書館員需要改善的,就是圖書館所有的燈都太弱然後圖書館的一些區域沒妥當的設置燈在天花板上)

(我看到了一些讀者特別是孩童會經常坐在那邊看書或做家庭作業然後如此的問題會大大地影響他們的視力我覺得這個問題要去找一個解決方案)

(同時,有很多年長的讀者會在這裡待很長的時間,在我看來,這個問題不能被忽視,請視此問題為一個大議題,謝謝你)

(總而言之,我愛這間小閱覽室,有關良好的服務與親切的圖輸館員帶著良好的態度!)