(No.1) Sample Questions of The GEPT Intermediate Level Writing Test

•  
  • 47
  • 0
  • 1
Aug 24, 2019 11:05 English
Question:General speaking, when children do something good, their parents will give them some rewards. Please write a brief English essay to narrate the following two questions.

The first one is that when you do something good, how would your parents give you rewards? Do you think this is an effective and appropriate method to do so?

The second one is that if you are parents, would you use the same way to give rewards upon your children?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my essay:

When I do something good such as I get through an exam, my parents will allow me to have more time to play outside even give me a little pocket money. I personally do think the method is definitely effective, because such a method will stimulate my motivation to pass exams.

If I were parents, I would apply the same way upon my children. Since children need encouragement rather than punishment.
(題目:一般來說,孩子表現良好時,父母常會給孩子獎勵,請寫一篇簡短的英文論說文敘述以下的兩個題目)

(第一個是當你表現不錯時,你的父母會給你什麼獎勵?你認為這是一種有效且適當的方法嗎?)

(第二個是如果你是父母,你會用同樣的方式給你的孩子獎勵嗎?)

Here is my essay:
(以下是我的文章:)

(當我做一些好事,比如我通過考試時,我的父母會允許我有更多的時間在外面玩,甚至給我一點零用錢。我個人認為這種方法肯定是有效的,因為這種方法會刺激我通過考試的動機。)

(如果我是父母,我會以同樣的方式對待我的孩子,因為孩子需要鼓勵而不是懲罰。)