After I Finished My English Examination

•  
  • 301
  • 2
  • 1
Mar 19, 2017 18:08 English
Today is my English examination,I just finished my test and ride my scooter come back my home.

I want to tell more details about today's examination. Because I was too nervous to calm down myself,some part of my test might lose scores preciously.

Right now I feel so regret that I was extremely anxious, some of basic English grammar structure that how dare I forgot in that moment.

For instance, when radio played the CD said:''DO YOU LIKE TO EAT FAST FOOD ? WHY OR WHY NOT?'' two times,and speaking speed is very slow that can allowed tester quite understand what is the question means.

However I was too anxious,guess what was my answer? I remember that my answer was ''YES,I DO. I LIKE TO EAT OUT FAST FOOD AND WE CAN GET QUICK TIME TO BOUGHT SOME FOODS.'' after I remind such stupid answer,it's drives me crazy.

About the question is very easy to answer, but I knew my grammar and syntax was wrong, when I noticed that, I realized that I couldn't restart it again.

Therefore,I'm praying to God that I can pass the examination. the result will announce on 11th,May(11/5/2017).
今天是我的英文考試,我剛結束考試並騎著我的摩托車回到我的家。

我想要說一些關於今天的考試內容,因為我太緊張以致於沒辦法使自己冷靜的應試,某些考試的部份中我可能會漏失一些寶貴的分數。

現在我覺得很遺憾,因為我當時太憂慮,一些基本的英文語法節構我竟然忘記。

舉例來說,當播放機播放CD時說:''你喜歡吃速食嗎?為什麼喜歡或為什麼不喜歡?''兩次的時候,並且問話的速度非常慢,慢到所有受試者都可以答的出來並瞭解的這個問題是在問什麼東西。

但是我因太緊張,猜我之後回答什麼?我記得我回答:''對我喜歡吃速食還有我得到快速時間買一些食物(翻譯成中文就會像這樣語序錯誤,代表文法不對)'',之後我想到這種很蠢的回答時,讓我歇斯底里。

因為這問題實在非常簡單,但我當時回答出來的時候我就已經知道我的文法跟語序已經錯了,但我知道已經來不及,不能重來一遍。

引此我正祈禱上帝能讓我通過這考試,考試結果將於2017/5/11公布。