Inspiring

•  
  • 336
  • 8
  • 2
Aug 30, 2017 05:50 English
Yesterday one of my corrector corrected my entry.

Her evaluation is that my English is enough to be intermidiate level, I'm deeply inspiring.

Because like I already mentioned from the perious entries, after one year, I hope my English reach high-intermidiate level, if the result can reach within half year, then it is the most ideal condition.

The GEPT(General English Proficiency Test) include five parts level which are elementary, intermidiate, high-intermidiate, advanced and superior.

My goal is that I can get the certificate of high-intermidiate level after one year.

I have to get the intermidiate level first. even though I know my English entries constantly made many grammatical mistakes.

For instance, I can't recognize that which one is a verb or an adjective to put in the sentence properly.

It seems that I still struggling with the syntax and grammar, hopefully one day I will solve the problem.
(昨天我的其中一位修改者修改了我的日記)

(她的評價是我的英文足夠具備中級的能力,我深受激勵)

(因為就像在先前的衵記早先提及的,一年之後我希望我的英文達到中高級的等級,若這個結果可以提早半年達成的話,那會是最理想的情況)

(全民英語能力檢定測驗包含五個等級為初級,中級,中高級,高級和優級)

(我的目標是我可以在一年之後取得中高級的證書)

(我必須先取得中級證書,即使我知道我的英文日記時常還是有很多文法上的錯誤)

(舉例來說,我還是分不出在一個句子中要怎麼妥當的放動詞或形容詞)

(我似乎仍為語法和文法所苦,但願有一天我能解決這個問題)