Spring Festival Holiday:Visiting Relatives In Lunar New Year's First Day

•  
  • 123
  • 1
  • 2
Feb 5, 2019 07:46 English
As most people might know that around this week, Chinese people is celebrating Spring Festival holiday, yesterday was Chinese lunar new year's eve.

Today in Chinese lunar calendar is the first day, it's a pity that I don't know how to call it in English.

As out tradition, this day symbolizes that the coldest climate of the year has past and people embrace spring comes.

Nowadays, people just want to have a long break time during Spring Festival holiday, there is no exception for me as well.

Today I am going to visit friends and relatives with my parents in Hsinchu, Taiwan (it's situated in the middle northwest Taiwan) From Taipei.

I have to go now by driving a car, otherwise, as my former experience, the freeway will be crowded.
(如多數人可能知道這一週,華人正在慶祝春節假期,昨天是農曆新年的除夕)

(今天是農曆的第一天,很可惜我不知道怎麼用英文說這一天)

(如我們的傳統,這一天象徵著最冷的氣候已經過去並且人們擁抱春天來臨)

(現今,人們只想要有個長的休息時間在春節假期,對我也沒例外)

(今天我會跟我的父母去新竹拜訪我的朋友們跟親戚們(位於臺灣的中部的西北部))

(我得現在就起程開車了,否則依據我以往的經驗,高速公路會擁擠)