Describing A Video

•  
  • 192
  • 1
  • 1
Jan 23, 2018 10:09 English
The length of the video is approximately three minutes.

The video shows that Russian President Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev (I'm not sure his current position, perhaps he is chairman of the party of United Russia) walked into the auditorium, many audience clapped hands and welcome them.

I don't understand Russian, therefore I can merely depend on the situation of the video to guess what they are doing.

Depends on the video, Putin was walking toward to the platform and ready to made an address to the party of United Russia's members.

When he almost arrived to the platform, the Russian national anthem was suddenly performed.

Putin stopped right away and stand near the audience together to listen national anthem.

Some said he is lovely of this reaction, some also said he is patriotic.

(這部影片的長度大約三分鐘)

(這部影片秀出了俄羅斯總統普京和梅德韋傑夫(我不確定他現在的職位,但或許他是統一俄羅斯黨的黨主席)走進會堂,很多觀眾鼓掌並歡迎他們)

(我不懂俄語,因此我只能依靠影片的情況來猜測他們在做些什麼)

(依據這部影片,普京正走向講臺並準備要給統一俄羅斯黨的成員們進行演講)

(當他快要走到講臺的時候,俄羅斯國歌突然開始演奏)

(普京立刻停下來並跟著旁邊的聽眾戰在一起聆聽國歌)

(有些人說他這個反應很可愛,有些人也說他很愛國)