Part One - Guishan Island, One of Taiwan's Outer Islands

•  
  • 130
  • 1
  • 1
May 25, 2019 08:42 English
I have a part-time job is a tour guide, so my company established a blog website for me. I can write what I saw and what I experienced in the blog, also I expect people will read my blogs.

**************************

As some people might know that Taiwan's another beautiful name is Formosa, who named such a gorgeous name for Taiwan?

Supposedly, When Portuguese vessels discovered Taiwan in sixteen century, they sighed: ''Ilha formosa!'' in Portuguese, means ''a beautiful island.

One of Taiwan's freeways called ''Formosa Freeway No.3''. I believe the reason our government named this freeway Formosa is to let people remember how beautiful our hometown is.

There are still a vast Taiwan's outer islands that people might never visit. If you are a person who doesn't like to travel to crowded places such as Taipei or some other big cities in Taiwan, or you have already visited the majority of attractions in Taiwan, what's new things we can discover in Taiwan?

Borrow me your eyes, today let me talk about this never-never land for you!

Penghu, Kinmen, and other small islands surround the main island of Fomosa. Also there are some other tiny islands outside of Taiwan.

Guishan Island, literally means ''tortoise mountain'' in Chinese, its shape looks pretty like flank of a tortoise float on the surface of the Pacific Ocean.

The island preserved all of the natural floras and had never destroyed anything, polluted anything by human. Though in the past there were some resident who used to live in the island, they haven't negatively influenced the ecology of the island either.

The top of the island called 401 Highland, after mounted on the mountaintop of the island, people can survey the township of Yilan far away of the coastline.
(我有一個兼職工作是一位導遊,所以我的公司為我創建了一個部落格頁面,我可以寫下我看到了什麼以及我經歷了什麼在部落格之中,同石我期望人們能閱覽我的部落格)

**************************

(如一些人可能知道臺灣的另一個美麗的名字是福爾磨沙,誰取了如此優雅的一個名字給臺灣?)

(據說,當葡萄牙船隊在16世紀發現臺灣時,他們用葡語發出了嘆息:'''Ilha formosa!''意指''一座美麗的島嶼)

(臺灣的其中一條高速公路是''福爾摩沙三號高速公路'',我相信我們的政府給這條高速公路起名叫福爾摩沙的原因是要讓人們記住我們的家鄉有多漂亮)

(仍有許多臺灣的外島是人們可能沒有到訪的,如果你是一個不喜歡去很多人擠人的地方旅遊的人,比如臺北或一些其他臺灣的大城市,或是說你早已去過臺灣的多數景點,在臺灣我們還有什麼新鮮事可以去發掘?)

(借我你的眼睛,今天讓我談談這座世外桃源!)

(澎湖,金門,還有一些其環繞臺灣的小島,同時還有一些其他小島在臺灣的外海)

(龜山島,在中文的字義上代表''烏龜山'',它的形狀看起來非常像是烏龜的側面漂浮在太平洋的海上)

(這座島保留了所以自然植物並且從未受到人類的破壞與污染,雖然在過去,有一些曾經住在島上的居民,他們也沒有影響這座島嶼的生態)

(島上的最高處稱為401高地,登上島嶼的山頂上之後,人們可以眺望遠方的宜蘭小鎮的海岸線)