Advertising The Electronic Book Towards Pupils

•  
  • 27
  • 1
  • 1
Sep 10, 2019 18:40 English
The library where I work was invited to promote electronic books from a local primary school, which nears the library.

When I stood in front of a large number of pupils, I recalled some memories when I was a pupil who also sat on a tiny chair in the classroom.

I am accustomed to face a large number of audience without fear because I am an English-speaking tour guide.

I have to face many adult audience every day. However, I need to change the style of my lecture, since the audience are all children.

The experience is quite fresh. It has been a long time that I haven't interact with children since 2014.

When I introduced the usage of the electronic books, some children started monkey about around the classroom.

It is understandable that most of the children tend to act in a hyperactive way.

Therefore, this experience is so interesting. I am accustomed to explain things towards adults But the same way didn't work this time.

Most of them were dozing off during my speech. Meanwhile, there were also some children were monkey about in the classroom.

After completing the propaganda of using electronic books, I learned something new is that I realized my spoken style should be modified as more vividly rather than dully.

In general, all of them are still approachable and adorable.
(我所工作的圖書館被邀請到當地的小學推廣電子書,該小學靠近我工作的圖書館。)

(當我站在一大群學生面前時,我回想起當我還是一名坐在教室裡的一把小椅子上的學生時的一些回憶。)

(我習慣於毫無畏懼地面對大量觀眾,因為我是一名講英語的導遊。)

(我每天都要面對很多成年觀眾。但是,我需要改變講座的風格,因為觀眾都是孩子。)

(這經驗很新鮮。自2014年以來,我已經很長時間沒有與孩子互動了。)

(當我介紹電子書的使用時,一些孩子在教室裡開始胡鬧。)

(可以理解的是,大多數兒童往往以過度活躍的方式行事。)

(因此,這種體驗非常有趣。我習慣於向成年人解釋事情,但這次用同樣的方式則沒有用。)

(他們中的大多數人在演講中打瞌睡。與此同時,在教室裡也有一些孩子在胡鬧。)

(在完成了使用電子書的宣傳之後,我學到了一些新的東西,我意識到我的口語風格應該被修改為更生動而不是沉悶。)

(一般來說,他們仍然平易近人且可愛。)