The Research Shows an Error of Learning a Foreign Language

•  
  • 234
  • 3
  • 2
Aug 24, 2017 20:58 English
My English is terrible, it's often issues errors from my each English entries.

I'm trying to figure it out, what's the reason caused my English has such many problems.

I found a research report on the network recently. It says that do not using your own mother tongue to learn a foreign language.

Why did they say that? because it lies on a habit. For instance, when I was a student, all of students had to study English with no exception.

However, majority of English reference materials in Taiwan are all Chinese version to explain that how to analyze the grammar even some causal conversations, actually it's tedious, isn't it?

It is the reason that why all student's degree of English are unideal and lower than other countries, strictly speaking, the serious problem is that we have a crisis of low competitions for foreign language.

Therefore, the research said that using mother tongue to study a foreign language doesn't work.

First you must to force yourself use the target foreign language to study it, like using English to study English, and use it to think anything merge into your daily life.

Orriginally I studied English by Chinese, now I chinge my strategy and apply the point of the research report, I found that the effect upon the new strategy works.

I could only say ''hello, how are you? I'm fine thank you. And you'' for the past, but after I applied the new tips, I can remember a lot of new words and some usage of speicific sentences that I haven't knew before.

Although I still making grammar errors, however I have noticed that my English is making a small process.

The theory of this research is actually work, like an infant, when they start to absorb anything new even trying to understand a new language, their parents just speak their own language to communicate to the baby.

The toddler has never studied any language, like this method, we should study a new foreign language like an infant, and imitating.
(我的英文很糟糕,我的每篇英文日記中常出現錯誤)

(我試著把它搞明白,是什麼原因使我的英文有這樣多的問題)

(最近我發現一篇網路上的研究報告,指出不要用自己的母語去學外語)

(為何他們這麼說?因為這取決於一個習慣,舉例來說,當我還是個學生時,所有學生都要學英文,沒有例外)

(不過大多數臺灣的英文教材都是中文的版本去解釋如何分析文法或一些偶發性的會話,事實上這很乏味不是嗎?)

(這就是為什麼所有學生的英文程度不理想且低於其他國家的原因,嚴格來說,嚴重的問題就是我們有低外語競爭力的危機)

(因此這篇研究表示使用自己的母語學外語是不可行的)

(首先你要強迫自己用目標外語去學它,像用英文去學英文)

(起初我用中文去學英文,現在我改變策略並應用那篇研究報告的重點,我發現該策略的效果行得通)

(我過去只能說''hello, how are you? I'm fine thank you. And you'',但我應用這個新方法之後,我可以記住很多新單字或一些我以前從不知道的特定的句子的用法)

(雖然我仍在文法上犯錯,但我已注意到我的英文有一點小進展)

(這個研究的理論事實上是管用的,就像嬰兒一樣,當他們開始吸收任何新事物甚至試著去瞭解新的語言時,他們的父母就只說他們的自己的語言來跟寶仔溝通)

The infant has never studied any language, like this method, we should study a new foreign language like a tollder, and imitating.
(嬰兒是不曾學過任何語言的,就像這個方法,我們應該像嬰兒一樣學外語並模仿)