Breaking News: Underworld Gangsters Fighting With Each Other In Southern Taiwan

•  
  • 33
  • 2
  • 2
Sep 19, 2019 15:12 English
The day before yesterday, some young mobs who come from underworld yelled and scolded outside at an internet celebrity’s house.

The internet celebrity, Qian Yi Lian used to be an underworld kingpin. Supposedly, some people who come from other underworlds unsatisfied him. Therefore, the event occurred.

Since the event occurred, the local police station sent numerous polices control the situation.

However, several young gangsters have been fighting with each other.

The director of the National Police Agency, Mr. Chen, was greatly furious with the situation that local polices can’t resolve it effectively.

Mr. Chen therefore asked the director of the Criminal Investigation Bureau, Mr. Huang go to southern Taiwan from Taipei directly and asked him to command local polices with central special police forces to hit the criminals.

Mr. Chen hopes that after the director of the CIB with special police forces were sent to southern Taiwan, the situation will be resolved.

However, local residents in Kaohsiung are frightened by this event. The local public security has a severe problem.
(前天,一些來自黑社會的年輕匪徒們在一個網紅的家的外邊大喊大叫並在外面叫罵。)

(網紅連千毅曾是黑社會老大。據說,一些來自其他黑社會的人對他不滿意。因此,這件事就發生了。)

(事件發生後,當地派出所派遣了許多警察去控制狀況。)

(然而,數個年輕的匪徒一直在互相爭鬥。)

(警政署長陳先生對當地警察無法有效解決此事的情況感到非常憤怒。)

(因此,陳先生要求刑事調查局局長黃先生直接從臺北到臺灣南部,要求他指揮當地警察與中央特種警察部隊打擊犯罪分子。)

(陳先生希望,在CIB局長與特種警備部隊被派往臺灣南部後,情況將能得到解決。)

(然而,高雄的當地居民對此事件感到害怕。當地的公安存在嚴重問題。)