The First Day of Exam

•  
  • 139
  • 2
  • 2
Mar 10, 2018 20:30 English
I just finished the English Tour Manager Exam and go home from the National Examination Center a few hours ago.

After completed the first day of exam, I think the simplest subject is English, why I thought that English was quite simple? let me describe.

Here is one of the question from today's English exam:I enjoyed my vacation in San Francisco. I was quite (blank) by the beautiful scenes along the Pacific Coast Highway. Which of the following answer is correct? (A)disgusted (B)impressed (C)harassed (D)depressed.

I believe no one will write the wrong answer about this question, therefore you can understand how simple about this exam is.

However other subjects I worried about are geography and history, because these subjects have no specific category, it depends on my fortune.

Tomorrow will test the English Tour Guide Exam at the same place. I have to prepare this final test tonight, wish I will pass these two exams, the result of the exam will officially post on the Ministry of Examination, ROC next Monday.
(我剛結束了英語領隊考試並從國家考場回到家)

(完成第一天的考試之後,我覺得最簡單的科目就是英語,為什麼我會覺得英語非常簡單?讓我形容一下)

(這是今天的英語科裡的其中一道試題:I enjoyed my vacation in San Francisco. I was quite (blank) by the beautiful scenes along the Pacific Coast Highway. 以下何者正確? (A)disgusted (B)impressed (C)harassed (D)depressed.)

(我相信沒有人會答錯這道試題,因此你可以瞭解這科有多簡單)

(不過我擔心的其他科目如地理跟歷史,因為這些科目沒有特定範圍,只能靠我的運氣)

(明天會在同樣的地點測驗英語導遊考試,我今晚要準備最後的考試,希望我能通過這兩項考試,測驗結果會在下週一正式地公佈在考選部網站)