Part 1 - Bopiliao Historic Block in Taipei

•  
  • 29
  • 1
  • 1
Dec 4, 2019 17:01 English
There are numerous historical sites in Taipei. Most of them are built in the Qing dynasty and the Japanese occupation. Since Taiwan used to be occupied (or ''colonized''?? which one is better??) by various countries such as Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Japan, etc. Various cultures and different styles of architectures make the island more charming and attractive.

I was attracted by a local historical site in Taipei once I casually passed that old block.

Bopiliao Historic Block located at southwestern Taipei, It's situated in Wanhua district, Taipei. As some people might know that the Longshan Temple, which is a well-known landmark at the Wanhua district as well, the district is not only includes many beautiful sites, but also it has spectacular architectures and rich cultures as well.

There is no exception about local cuisines. It will definitely catch your eyes and makes you flow slaver from your mouth when you see them and smell their aromas.
(臺北有許多歷史古蹟。它們大多數建於清朝和日治時期。由於臺灣曾經被荷蘭,西班牙,葡萄牙,日本等不同國家佔領(或稱“被殖民”,哪個更好?)。各種文化和不同風格的建築使該島更迷人和更具魅力。)

(我偶然經過那座舊街區後,就被在臺北的這一個當地歷史遺址所吸引。)

(位於臺北西南部的剝皮寮歷史街區,位於臺北市萬華區。也許有人知道,龍山寺也是萬華區的著名地標,該區不僅擁有許多美麗的景點,而且擁有壯觀的建築和豐富的文化。)

(當地美食也不例外。當您看到它們並聞到它們的香氣時,它一定會吸引住您的雙眼,並使您從嘴裡流出口水來。)