Seek help from English native speakers to revise the translation .

•  
  • 85
  • 0
  • 1
Jan 23, 2017 11:25 news translante
As the Spring Festival approaches, a report based on data from online train tickets selling shows that tickets to Hainan are hardest ones to get.These date include the
probabilities on getting tickets successfully, traveling time and the probabilities on stand-tickets.A technological company called 360 issued a report about the index of the difficulties of going home based on above data.The index range from 1 to 100, the index of Hainan is 70 while Zhejiang is 6 ,making the difficulties that passengers way to Zhejiang is small.The analyst of the report says that the existing trains are quite a little and always take long time back to Hainan due to Hainan is the southmost province in China.The report also shows that the tickets from Beijing ,Shanghai ,Guangdong to Hunan ,Hubei,Heibei is literally hard to get.
(From CHINA DAILY)
随着春节临近,一份基于火车票网售数据的报告显示,去往海南的票最难买。这些数据包括买火车票成功率、旅途时长和站票率。360科技公司使用这些数据发布了春节前坐火车回家困难指数。指数范围为1-100,海南指数为70,而浙江指数为6,也就是说去往浙江省的乘客面临的困难最小。该报告的数据分析师称,海南是我国最南端的岛屿省份。已有的列车车次不多,且去往海南的列车均耗时很长。报告还发现,从广东、上海、北京去往湖南、湖北、河北的火车票最抢手。